1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Anti-Trump protesters attack pregnant women

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Alcott, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Both. Which side do you denounce it on?

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In other words you are really saying do not respond to a question where the truthful answer will make you look bad.

The premise is violence. The question is, are you against in on both sides, the left and right?

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will denounce evil and violence. On either side of the political yardstick.

Too far to the right - fascism and violence - I denounce it.
    Too far to the left - marxism and violence - I denounce it.

We have seen PLENTY of both here on planet earth and Jesus will take care of business when He returns (well, He will probably send a troop of angels to do it).

Matthew 13
    49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
    50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

We may have our differences brethren but thank the LORD by His death and shed blood we have been made just.

HankD

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Hank, I totally agree with you. It is interesting and sad to see folk on this BB who refuse to denounce violence.

I have said in the past, it does not matter if it is a left-wing noose or a right-wing bullet. Either way the person is dead.

Let us pray for peace from everyone. Let us pray that people will follow the teachings of Christ on how we treat each other.

• Agree Agree x 1