1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Antichrist?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by 1689Dave, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    John called Him God, as did Peter and paul, do you?

2. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you even own a Bible?... Then you are confusedConfused... How are you going to explain this verse?... THAT SAY HE IS!... Brother Glen:)

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

3. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The moment Jesus was baptized God's Spirit descended upon Him like a Dove. This was the moment God's Son received the Holy Spirit of His FATHER inside Him.
    Right before Jesus died on the cross, He asked His Father why He turned from Him. He was saying, 'why as your Spirit left Me. God's Spirit wasn't going to be Crucified.
    The point above is. Jesus had own Soul when He was born. At the water, He received the Holy Spirit. At the Cross it left Him. Upon His resurrection, He was given all power and the ability to send that same Spirit unto Us ...upon repentance.
    He is not God.

He is God's Son, filled with the Holy Spirit of His Father and He was given the right to send it to Us, if we repent.

4. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh (Yes when Jesus received the Father's Spirit when He was baptized) , justified (<Jesus) in the Spirit (<The Father), seen of angels (<in Heaven and on Earth inside Jesus), preached (<Jesus AND the Father) unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world (<those who believed THEM), received up into glory.

He's God Son filled with His Father's Spirit and He loves you so much.

5. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are into heresy, as you deny Jesus as being God in human flesh!

6. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Peter called Him our great God and Savior
    John called Him God
    Paul called him LORD< same word as used for God in OT
    The Apostles all saw Him as being very God!

7. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    They were referring to what Jesus had inside Him...His Father. (think of a kangaroo effect playing out).

8. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    In the end..its whats inside you that counts. Not what your seeing on the outside.

9. tyndale1946

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He's denying the Eternal Son ship of Jesus Christ... He says we are like Jesus... The only time we will be like Jesus is when we are raised from the dead because then we will see him as he is... Brother Glen:)

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

10. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God (<if your "born again" and have God's Holy Spirit inside you), and it doth not yet appear what we shall be(because we are still alive in the flesh, He was talking to the living, not the dead): but we know that, when he shall appear (<rapture), we shall be like him (because His Father's Spirit is inside Us (if we're "born again"); for we shall see him (<Jesus) as he is(<Father).

Christian means "Christ Like", not universal. If you're truly "born again", you'll have the same attributes that Jesus had inside Him <His Father.

11. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It appears there are wolfs (catholics) in sheep's clothing here.
    God say's 'we speak from what's inside our hearts.
    They will attack "Paul".
    They will diminish the importance of Scripture and Scriptures being interrupted by the "born again" folk.
    They will promote "Mary" being more important than she is.
    Etc.. etc.. etc..and they do it subtly.

I've been to sites and watched this happen in many discussions with those who are not understanding scriptures.

If you truly have God inside you, then you are a storage/vessel for Him to dwell in with you. You become 1 with Him. Your Spirit is lighted and it will be apparent, because when you see Jesus in the end, you'll be shinning like He is... filled with His Father's Spirit.
    If your not..you'll be a silhouette of darkness.

If I'm wrong about some of the "clothing" here, then I apologize, but if I"m right, then I suggest you get on your knees and repent to Jesus while its still your choice to do so. Soon, your choice will be taken from you.
    ~ don't wait my friends. Seek God and His Son while They may yet be found.

12. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Little brother, since we Catholics are Evil, why don't you leave the accusations, finger pointing and judging others to us?

You hand me back our tools of misrepresentation, lies, putting words into the mouth of others, telling folks what they believe, deception, accusation and judgment , and you rely on God, kindness, love, mercy, compassion, encouragement, gentleness and blessing.

Leave the evil to experts hell bound like me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not your brother, but I will be your accuser one day.

14. utilyan

Site Supporter

And I your defender.

15. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist

Remember this Utilyan?
    utilyan (u/utilyan) - Reddit

Make sure you click the link there and check out the picture he submitted, then ask yourself..is this "Christ Like"?

God says not to mix with the wicked in some circumstances. Who let the wolves in sheep clothing in to this site?
    I thought this was a "Christian" site??
    Christian means "Christ Like". Not pope like, not mary like, not any man like. And people wonder why there's so much confusion in the world about who a Christian is and who a Christian isn't.
    Wake up world! Separate yourselves from among them!
    Your about to be "sifted".

16. utilyan

Site Supporter

I've done worst. My defense for you is your not to blame for your wrongs because I could have set a better example.

17. Hush Whisper

Hush Whisper Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The "wolves" NEVER belong INSIDE the FLOCK <NEVER. Not the way it works. Its the sheep who search out and offer the Holy Spirit to them.
    All over the net people like them are infiltrating sites and mixing among-est us. Are you so blind to this? They even make up sites just to do it and if you search deep enough to who the sites belong to you'll find many of them owned by catcholics. If you think they haven't a agenda, your wrong.
    If I knew so "many" here were running around chocking on "meat", I'd of said less.
    I'm done with this site and will not return.
    Your making a big mistake to let them in and mix among-est yourselves.

Delete my Account. I have nothing more to say here.

~repent world, for the Kingdom of God is at hand.

18. tyndale1946

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree... You don't!... Goodbye!... Brother Glen:)

19. atpollard

atpollard Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I suppose it would be inappropriate for me to comment ... "Nice picture. Did you 'Photoshop' all of it or just add the text?" :)

Pharisees get their panties in a bunch so easily.
    Try repenting of setting someone on fire :(; after that it gets hard to sweat the small stuff. :Wink

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesus was and is Eternal God, I am like Him in the sense I am human, but he is totally unlike me, as he is also God!

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.