1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anyone think...

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by skypair, Feb 28, 2008.

1. skypair

skypair Active Member

...we're not paying enough attention to the Middle East?

What's next? Do y'all look for Iran -- or Russia -- or Lebanon to erupt next? Or maybe Israeli-Palestinian peace? Seems like during all this primary season with all the "recession" fears to boot, we are losing track of our "timepiece," Israel.

I saw Netanyahu (sp? - "Bebe") on TV today. He said no one can let Iran go much farther in their nuclear plans.

Anything happening with the "MidEast peace initiative" of this past fall?

I'm still focused on a Zech 11:1-4 scenario. What about y'all?

skypair

2. skypair

skypair Active Member

OK, then...

Does the Iranian president's obsession with the Mahdi, the "Twelfth PROPHET," evoke any thoughts of end times prophecies? "False prophet?" "King of the South?"

How about Pope Benedict's chastening by the Muslims? Does anyone see the spiritual "fault lines" of 4 horsemen of Rev 6/Zech 6 developing.

Does anyone think Israel will "fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines" in Gaza like Isa 11:14 says happen anytime soon?

Anybody seeing Israel today in Zech 10:10-12? Ezek 36:21-24?

What is the basis of the "confirmed covenant" (Dan 9:27) in y'all's opinion?

Are y'all prophetically insensitive to the times or just shy???? :sleeping_2: Are you ready?

skypair

3. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I participate in other forums for prophecy disscussion seems folks around here are a little standoffish over it. Puzzles me because more than two thirds of scripture is prophecy.
    I've been in a disscussion about this little gadget and it's implications check it out.
    http://www.core77.com/competitions/GreenerGadgets/projects/4673/
    MB

4. skypair

skypair Active Member

Wow, MB!

That's interesting!

Yeah, like you I used to "RaptureReady" but over there, the "posties" pretty much ran the board. Curious, isn't it? And ZolaB. About half there liked the "Prewrath" view.

I guess at some point people are not interested in "imminence" anymore. Can't keep their "edge." The "watchmen" have to "take a coffee break" or they can't stay awake. :sleeping_2:

At Bibleforum, they talk like they've never read The Revelation.

Blessings to you for answering.

skypair