1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

AOC Visits an X-Rated Burlesque Show

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by GoodTidings, Jul 9, 2019.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No one but you thinks that the Democrats are a Christian party. You cannot even say that it is wrong to spit on people or throw things at them, etc., can you? Yet no one attacks you physically because everyone knows that you are a tiny minority and people are looking for common sense, which you don't offer anyone. Do you think that it is right for Democrats to spit on people who do not vote the way that they do?

2. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This Riley Roberts must be a beta guy if he is living with AOC and going to strip clubs at her order. She must boss him like a dog. I imagine that she has a dozen cats at least.

3. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. Obama was an excellent president and is still highly regarded both here and around t5he world.

4. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ??

5. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think either party is the Christian Party. There is no such thing just as there is no such thing as a Christian nation.

6. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesus would disagree with you. He talked to prostitutes, tax collectors, Samaritans, women alone, etc.

7. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If Americans are forced to follow the precepts of one religion they should be forced to follow the beliefs of all religions under the non-establishment clause of the First Amendment.

8. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It doesn't say that at all.

9. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    WOW!!!!!
    What rock did you find this concept under?????

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Everyone agrees that Hillary was the most immoral. Why was she going to Lolita Island with Epstein? Why did she violate federal law by having an email server? Why did she accept 145 million dollars from the Russians? Why did she sell 20% of American uranium mines to Russia? Why did she call people deplorables just because they would not vote for her? Why did she support abortion and same-sex marriage?

Do you think it is okay for Dems to spit on people who do not believe as they do?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That was a joke. I never know whether you're really so dense or pretending.

So now, answer the more serious question:
    Or do you mean we have no right to judge unless we refuse to admit we're judging ... considering your judging of Trump?

• Like Like x 1
  12. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are wrong about Obama, but the point here is that Trump hasn't near the backing he had or has. Your concern is misplaced and seems seriously lacking in discernment.

13. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Everybody?" Not even close. Trump is evil.

14. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not correct in judging his salvation but it'd so obvious to me because of his actions.. I can judge his performance in office which is the worst of any president I'm familiar with. It's said that Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan, Warren G. Harding and Franklin Pierce were pretty bad as well.
    Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia

15. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't be silly. Do you think that Dems should spit on people who don't believe what they do?

16. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You made the statement, "I don't have the right to judge anyone except myself..." Yet the first opening of your trap in response to the subject of this thread was to squeal how "immoral" Trump is. The truth is that you believe everything negative about Trump because you detest him, and therefore you meld his personal morals with his performance in office, while declaring in regard to others that those are independent subjects.

If it makes you feel any better-- which I doubt-- I think Trump has been a bad guy most of his life in a lot of ways. But I wasn't there for any of his adulteries or gropings, so to me it is just hearsay. And most of the media, of course, relishes that hearsay; and never says a word around the middle of January about Martin Luther King's adulteries, which are also hearsay to me (and to you, too, supposedly). But if you put those 2 to the same standard, you would say that government and banking should not come to close on that particular day because of an immoral man.

17. Wesley Briggman

Wesley Briggman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, Jesus did as you say. He also walked on water, controlled the weather and raised the dead.

Does your theology stop with the Gospels? The verses I invoked are instructions for the Church. I am disappointed that you seemingly reject them out of hand.

Please tell me I am mistaken.

18. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What's your point? Are you claiming there are people on this earth that Christians should NOT share then gospel with? Your Biblical passage does not support that at all.
    Strong's G794
    without natural affection, unsociable (Rom 1:31 marg.), inhuman (2Ti. 3:3 RSV), unloving (2Ti. 3:3 NKJV)

#58 FollowTheWay, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  19. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Documented history supported by facts (remember those?) is not hearsay. Have you been "there" for any of Trump's actions?

20. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hillary is openly criminal but you never say a word against her. She even went with Bill on Epstein's Lolita express. Schumer took money from Epstein. Do you think it is okay for Dems like you to spit on people?

• Agree Agree x 1