1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Applause!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by amity, Apr 8, 2007.

1. donnA

donnA Active Member

Not true at all. I never applaude things like that. As I ahve stated earlier, I applaude when I feel moved by God, I applaude for worship only, nnothing else seems worthy to me. If you'd read my earlier post you know that applaudng and hand clapping do not come natural to me. It is reserved for God.
    Then God sees whats in a persons heart when they clap their hands(used interchangeably with applaude since no difference has been shown yet, both being done the same way)
    Both require the same actions, they are the same. And it is not up to you whether or not a person is worshipping God or not when they applaude.
    No sorry, scripture has already been given, so no it isn't opinion.
    And anyone should know a person dancing around nearly naked is wrong whter or not it is in church. Doesn't take a genusis for that one. And just what does it have to do with this discussion except to tell us you make bad decisions unable to apply scripture. Which by the way does not strengthen your argument here.

2. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Whether it be saying, "Amen", "Praise the Lord", "Preach it", "Hallelujah", shouting, or clapping. It is all exhortation and encouragement and is all to the glory of God.

No one should tell anyone else how to worship.

How I worship is between me and God.

If I'm doing something wrong, I'm sure He will let me know.

3. amity

amity New Member

I agree, IAB16.