1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apple pulls I Phone Ap for Manhattan Declaration

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by shodan, Nov 30, 2010.

1. shodan

shodan Member
    Site Supporter

"Apple has removed the Manhattan Declaration iPhone/iPad application from the iTunes Store. This happened some time over the Thanksgiving holiday.

"The Manhattan Declaration app was accepted by Apple and rated as a 4+, meaning it contained no objectionable material. Yet Apple pulled the app shortly after a small but very vocal protest by those who favor gay marriage and abortion."

The Manhattan Declaration is a non-partisan statement of conscience in defense of human life, traditional marriage and religious freedom. Visit us at ManhattanDeclaration.org

http://www.manhattandeclaration.org/home.aspx

2. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

No surprise here. Apple has always been a liberal loving company.

As a company this is totally within the right. As a consumer I don't purchase their products.

The last Apple product I owned was my Apple ][e. In fact, I still have two of them in my attic.

3. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

Apple was, if I remember correctly, the first company to have actual gay friendly areas in its workplaces...