1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are Dems on a jihad?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Oct 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Several Dems have called for disrupting people all the time everywhere and Soros has been around to pay for them to do so. Are Dems on a jihad?

It seems to me to just be bad manners to bother people in public. Everyone has a representative in government.

Here is a video of people bothering Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell just leaving the airport in Washington DC and being waylaid by stupid comments and rude Dems. Are Dems on a jihad? This is very dangerous for everyone and not part of the American way of life in the least.

2. HeDied4U

HeDied4U Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We can all thank "Mouthy" Maxine Waters for what's going on, what with her call to harass members of the Trump administration, and thus by extension, any republican gov't figure.

Some liberal fool is going to go to far with the harassment, but when the person being harassed "fights back," you just know that the lame-stream media will blame the republican, not the idiotic liberal.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    To some degree they are used to this, as when the press rudely crowd in and shout questions; it goes with the territory, much like celebs and the paparazzi. However, it seems that at some point it becomes illegal harassment, like stalking or even assault; dare I say hate crime? They may just have to employ more bodyguards and travel in a convoy--and charge it all to Soros and the Dems.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree that they are acting like they think the press acts--rude. But they are just people off the street so how did the Secret Service know that they did not have bombs in their shoes? It seems to me that it is very dangerous for our elected officials to get the full Maxine all the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They are acting like spoiled brats, and also are being exposed fore the deeds of darkness their party has delighted in, sucha s Baby killinmgs and same sex weddings!

• Like Like x 1
  6. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, I agree that it is potentially dangerous and really should not be allowed to go unchecked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Maybe some of us should be as obnoxious to the Dem politicos and do a little ambushing ourselves?

8. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You did that for 8 years under President Obama and are now doing it under Trump the "Magnificent.'

9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No one did what the Dems are doing. They are at a new low.

10. HeDied4U

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Really?!? I'm sure if conservatives did what deranged liberals are doing nowadays, the Obama loving lame stream media certainly would have covered each and every incident, but somehow I fail to remember any such stories being reported.

• Like Like x 1
  11. HopefulNChrist

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    As long as they keep teaching the evolution theory in schools as a fact, we will always have bullying, "naturally selecting the weak and the vulnerable", and people in favor of abortion, the ultimate form of naturally selecting someone to extinction.

Is that not the source of all this drama anyway?

NBC News was going to do a special exposing the evolution theory as a lie, and they got harassed by a civil lawsuit and so the special never aired. Brian Williams was the anchorman at the time of that announcement for that special and the withdrawal of it.

Can anyone find that news item anywhere on the internet? I can't.

Just like I can't find that news item about how a Psychiatric Association or something to that order that had announced in the National News that homosexuality was a sexual dysfunction or something for which but then they got threatening phone calls at the work place and the bullies found out where they had lived and called them at home and even had a brick thrown in a window before the next day when the Association recanted in the news.

Maybe I am just not very adept at finding information on the internet. Either that or such items were removed by a threat of a civil lawsuit or maybe the search engines are designed to steer away from it, I don't know.

Well, anyway... signs of the times. I cannot see a reversal in this late in the game. America is corrupted and heading towards self destruction that it is bound to become a fascist police state soon where law abiding citizens will be the one chipped and under observation and control, but the illegal aliens are not. I would not be surprised they manage to take away arms from law abiding citizens while the bad guys still have access to illegal arms on the streets.

We have pastors preaching in the pulpit that do not believe in God any more because of the evolution theory. There is one locally whose son had informed me of this in the early 1990s when I was working with him at a store. I sent a book, "The Collapse of Evolution" by Huse anonymously at his door but I heard no result of it from his son afterwards.

Anyway.. seems we should be looking to our own house more than ever than in the political arena. It's bad out there.

I am hoping in Jesus Christ in being my Good Shepherd for help in abiding in Him & His words as well as His help in being willing to go when the Bridegroom comes.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Please tell me one case where a conservative Republican group went to a Democrats home, ambushed one at an airport, or went into a restaurant yelling and screaming at them? Democrats have taken politics into the sewer and we only have to look at what they did to Judge Kavenaugh as exhibit #1.

Sen. Diane Feinstein should apologize to her fellow members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, the Senate at large, Judge Kavenaugh, Mrs. Ford, and the American people for what she caused us all to go through by holding back the information she had until the 11th hour. There was an established process in place to deal with accusations such as this and she should be completely and utterly ashamed of herself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Republicans tried to block everything President Obama did. As a result the Congress during that period was the worst since the "Do-Nothing" Congress during Lincoln's time. Now Republicans are trying to take healthcare away from those who desperately need it and making plans to cut Social security, Medicare and medicaid.

14. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Study REAL history not Republican propaganda. This was McConnell's prime objective, to block everything Obama tried to do.

15. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have about beating them up and threatening them with murder at Trump rallies? How about marching through the streets in Charlottesville wearing swastika's, carrying Nazi flags and carrying guns? Killing a woman with a truck?

16. HeDied4U

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thought the subject of this thread was liberals being violent thugs, not people trying to block objectionable legislation.

• Like Like x 1
  17. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So is that why Maxine does what she does?

18. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How about rich white kids calling themselves antifa and who are into drugs and perversion and who stand up for paedophiles in San Jose, CA?

19. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What about professing evangelical Christians who overwhelmingly support a man who's been divorced twice, cheated on all his wives, had at least one illegitimate child, stiffs contractors refusing to pay them for their work, incites violence, discriminates against blacks, hispanics and women, lies incessantly, poses as a Christian, takes us to the brink of nuclear war, trashes God's creation, takes food and housing away from the needy,.......

20. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And yet God is still using Him, and how do you know that He had done all of that. are you the lord and know his heart and mind? You have a perfect life, so no FBI would turn up any dirt on you then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.