1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Are Reformed really like Democrats?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    EW&F,you are acting wacky and using totally inappropriate language. What's going on with you?

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just want you to know that reply in the face of hate earned you some loving respect Bro.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yup....you too. I'm reminded of this....." Praise God from whom all blessings flow......." :godisgood:

4. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, lol!!!! If he only KNEW!!!!!

5. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did a speaker or speakers say something like that, or folks attending the conference, or is it just hearsay on your part?

6. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, he was such a nice feller that he went after my wife. Personally, having had to put up with his nonsense here and over on the cesspool that is onlinebaptist.com, I suspect there might be some serious mental illness going on there.

In any event, his antics earned both him and BaptistBoard a mention from James White on The Dividing Line.

White says Ach has been banned. Not sure how he would know this, but I agree, Ach has probably been banned.

7. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm still waiting for a quote or citation for that statement, myself.

8. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

All you need to do is look at the posts by Winman to put the OP in perspective.

9. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

If BB was mentioned I'd say, given ach's history here, that he possibly made attempt to sling mud on the BB name. You're aware that ach plagiarized an article that he said came from him to make pretense he understood Calvinism? I knew when I read it it was way above him, googled it, and it led me to a link from whence he stole it. I called him on it and he initially did not deny that he stole it and accepted this. He then later put a spin on it, and several joined and followed him on the twisted tale he came up with. That other site you've mentioned, I took a gander. I'll pass. I see he is there.

10. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope I can feel the sincere love. COME HERE YOU GUYS!

[​IMG]

11. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    We know you love us Benjamin...it goes without saying:flower::flower:Who else would you be able to post against and use your debate fallacies,and philosophical musings on:wavey:

12. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's right! I'll match the love of any Calvinist here in the spirit is it given. And then I'll raise them one. Because I love them more than they love me. BRING ME THE LOVE ICON>

[​IMG]

13. Winman

Winman Active Member

Amo 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

Christians are not supposed to compromise with error, but are commanded to contend for the faith once delivered.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

I do not believe that Reformed theology is the faith that was delivered to the saints, so I fight against it as I was told.

But I don't hate anyone here whatsoever, in fact, I sincerely like many of the Reformed folks here.

I just think they are in error.

14. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Faith once delivered to the saints is the sum and substance of its doctrines. What you are saying in essence that Reformed folks are not redeemed --that we are outside the household of faith. Shame on you Winman. I am not surprised at your immaturity. It's just another sign that you are not only on the same page but you really despise believers despite your protestations to the contrary. Being charged with error is one thing --I certainly believe you are error in multiple points of theology --but to say that we are not of the same Faith that was delivered to the saints is beyond the pale.

15. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I will my friend:thumbsup::laugh:...cook the turkey upside down:wavey:the meat is juicier that way.

16. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Are you trying to say that Reformed have another gospel and that we are not saved and headed to the Lake of Fire? Is that what you are trying to communicate?

#36 evangelist6589, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
  17. evangelist6589

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I did not expect him to make such a claim which is a real shame. WinMan is in error no doubt, but I find no evidence that he has another gospel nor the claims that he has made about us.

18. evangelist6589

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He has allot of issues no doubt, but I find no evidence that WinMan is into Pelagianism nor has another gospel. I have quizzed him and he has clearly denied the heresy, and clearly denied that he believes that one can lose salvation.

19. Winman

Winman Active Member

I have issues? YOU are one to talk. I don't have ANY debt for one thing, ZILCH. How about you? And I raised 8 kids. You have never raised even one child and you are many tens of thousands of dollars in debt. And you have the nerve to say I have issues? People in glass houses should not cast stones.

You will find that Pelagius was not a Pelagian, he has been misrepresented by his enemies for centuries. Pelagius did not believe man can come to God outside of God's grace as he has been misrepresented.

Pelagius is just a "boogieman" to scare and intimidate the ignorant and weak in faith, and it is very effective. The RCC especially has always used fear to control the flock.

20. evangelist6589

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I was talking about theological. And besides based on your post above it sounds like you believe in the "God has a wonderful plan for your life" modern message. You appear to believe that those on earth will not have trouble, trial, and hard-ship. This is a lie that only Arminian believe in. Believers will suffer hard-ship, persecution, trail, difficulty, and even death.

This is a excellent book that will change your thinking. I challenge you to read it.

Slave by John MacArthur

Mac explains what I am saying and would agree that sometimes God allows believers to have lots of debts, trial, and hard-ship.