1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Are the souls of men the fallen heavenly hosts?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by TomLaPalm, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomLaPalm

TomLaPalm Member

I have no credentials. , admitting one does know is the best way to start learning.

2. TomLaPalm

TomLaPalm Member

Good grief, is using big fonts a bullying technique ? This is ridiculous.

You have only shown me that some do not have the basic knowledge to come to understanding. You show by this post you do not understand the meaning of consequences of your own beliefs.

Basic error # 1 Adam became a living soul. What is a dead soul?

There is a clear distinction of "angels, fallen angels and man , actually two groups of man, the lost and the redeemed. Notice the common terms for the fallen angels and the lost man, as compared to the unfallen angels and the repentant men. Man is lower than the natural state of angels , Man is certainly above , or more spiritually alive than the spiritually dead fallen angels.

Be aware what we have been told to believe and what is doctrinal correct might not be the same. Mans' assumptions about something not mentioned in the Bible do not become fact.

God gave His Word, and warned us about adding to it?

'

3. Internet Theologian

Internet Theologian Well-Known Member

Actually you named your credentials, one being is you're more conservative than others on here and secondly, that you reject opinion, and godly commentary. This implies they are incorrect, and you are more knowledgeable. That, and I think you meant the best way to start learning is admitting one does not know. I haven't seen this from you as of yet. That said you're saying you do know, but others do not know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TomLaPalm

TomLaPalm Member

yes does not know, i blame autocorrect.

I answered the question to show that being a conservative is very far the presumed status that is though to go with unorthodox beliefs.. I am a conservative , even more than most. I consider this issue ultra conservative.

I do reject mans opinion if it is in conflict with Scripture and if man has placed their opinion equal with God. Certainly not all opinions are wrong and not all authors on various subjects, but wrong on any instance, say something considered to be fact by history but wrong by scripture , why should I considered them at all, Do you?

5. Internet Theologian

Internet Theologian Well-Known Member

Auto correct didn't remove the word 'not', but it DOES make 'i' into 'I'. Nice try but I'm not nearly as unintelligent as you assume. Laugh

I'm losing interest, you're being disingenuous imo and cannot concede to even one simple error you've made. Nor will you address Scriptures disproving your maverick interpretations, which reject all other godly authors while misusing Scripture to disprove other Scriptures, something you practice and cannot see.

This all equals a waste of time on my part. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. TomLaPalm

TomLaPalm Member

no, I make errors, But my computer often changes words in addition to my errors

There are no scriptures disproving this teaching or else I wouldn't believe it.
    I do not put man's opinion as God's, How can you?

Show me one verse that says angels cannot be saved, not that man can, we all believe that.

Show me one verse that says man is cast into the lake of fire

Show me one verse that says all men have had souls

Show me a verse that says a name is paced INTO the Book of Life

Show me a verse that says God is still creating souls

These and others are all assumptions made by "godly" men.

7. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is now closed.
    Thread started by banned (for heresy)member.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.