1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are these verses here about the 1000 year reign?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by xdisciplex, Dec 4, 2006.

1. xdisciplex

xdisciplex New Member

Yesterday I watched tomorrowsworld, maybe somebody of you knows this prophecy show. The speaker talked about the end times and he quoted these verses here and said that there will be peace when Jesus returns. Does this mean that these verses in Isaiah are talking about the time during the 1000 year reign? Because once Satan is let loose again he will once again deceive the people and lead them against Jerusalem, right? Does this mean that those which live on the earth during the 1000 years will all go to hell because even if they are peaceful during the 1000 years in the end Satan will deceive them and then Jesus will destroy them all and send them all to hell?

2. Radidio

Radidio New Member

The best thing for a new Christian is to quit watching supposed Christian TV and reading others opinion about the Bible. Just read the Bible. Read it from front to back and then do it again and let the Holy Spirit teach you. Take advantage of the scripture verse that says 'His word will not come back to Hiim void". Why would you listen to man made ideas when you can listen to God?

3. Samuel Owen

Samuel Owen New Member

Yes these verses do apply to the Millennium Kingdom. Bear in mind that the Millennial Kingdom is not the New Heavens and Earth. And that people will be born during this time.

Not all will accept the Lords rule, as they do not today. So at the ending, before the New Kingdom is in place Satan is released from the bottomless pit to draw these away, and separate them. These will be judged at the Great White Throne judgment with the rest of the wicked dead at that time.

I agree with Radidio study the Bible for yourself, there are many deceivers on Radio, and TV. If you don't know the difference you will end up extremely confused.

#3 Samuel Owen, Dec 4, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2006
  4. underscoretim

underscoretim New Member

Cheap Grace: it doesn't exsist.
    its free, dont be-little the cross my friend

5. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Tell me what your mentor told ya' and I'll answer your question . . .

:1_grouphug:

6. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I think THESE verses tell us of conditions on earth during the 1000 years that START with the "FIRST resurrection" Rev 20:3-5

Isaiah 24
    1 Behold, the LORD lays the earth waste, devastates it, distorts its surface and scatters its inhabitants.[/b]
    2 And the people will be like the priest, the servant like his master, the maid like her mistress, the buyer like the seller, the lender like the borrower, the creditor like the debtor.
    3 The earth will be completely laid waste and completely despoiled, for the LORD has spoken this word.
    4 The
    earth mourns and withers, the world fades and withers, the exalted of the people of the earth fade away.

5 The earth is also polluted by its inhabitants, for they transgressed laws, violated statutes, broke the everlasting covenant.
    6 Therefore, a curse devours the earth, and those who live in it are held guilty. Therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men are left.

17 Terror and pit and snare Confront you, O inhabitant of the earth.
    18 Then it will be that he who flees the report of disaster will fall into the pit, And he who climbs out of the pit will be caught in the snare; For the windows above are opened, and the foundations of the earth shake.
    19 The earth is broken asunder, The earth is split through, The earth is shaken violently.
    20 The earth reels to and fro like a drunkard And it totters like a shack, For its transgression is heavy upon it, And it will fall, never to rise again.
    21 So it will happen in that day, That the LORD will punish the host of heaven on high, And the kings of the earth on earth.
    22 They will be gathered together Like prisoners in the dungeon, And will be confined in prison; And after many days they will be punished.[/b]
    23 Then the moon will be abashed and the sun ashamed, For the LORD of hosts will reign on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, And His glory will be before His elders

Isaiah 13:9-13
    6 Wail, for the day of the LORD is near! It will come as destruction from the Almighty.[/b]
    7 Therefore [b
    ] all hands will fall limp, And every man's heart will melt.[/b]
    8 They will be terrified, Pains and anguish will take hold of them; They will writhe like a woman in labor, They will
    look at one another in astonishment, Their faces aflame.
    9 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, Cruel
    , with fury and burning anger, To make the land a desolation; And He will exterminate its sinnersfrom it.
    10 For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not flash forth their light; The sun will be dark when it rises And
    the moon will not shed its light.
    11 Thus I
    will punish the world for its evil And the wicked for their iniquity; I will also put an end to the arrogance of the proud And abase the haughtiness of the ruthless.
    12 I will make mortal man scarcer than pure gold And mankind than the gold of Ophir.
    13 Therefore
    I will make the heavens tremble, And the earth will be shaken from its place At the fury of the LORD of hosts In the day of His burning anger.

Ez 32:4-8
    4 ""I will leave you on the land; I will cast you on the open field. And I will cause all the birds of the heavens to dwell on you, And I will satisfy the beasts of the whole earth with you.
    5 ""I will lay your flesh on the mountains And fill the valleys with your refuse.
    6 ""I will also make the land drink the discharge of your blood As far as the mountains, And the ravines will be full of you.
    7 ""And when I extinguish you, I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a cloud And the moon will not give its light.
    8 ""All the shining lights in the heavens I will darken over you And will set darkness on your land,'
    ' Declares the Lord GOD.

Isaiah 34:2-4
    Isaiah 34
    1 Draw near, O nations, to hear; and listen, O peoples! Let the earth and all it contains hear, and the world and all that springs from it.
    2 For the LORD'S indignation
    is against all the nations, And His wrath against all their armies; He has utterly destroyed them, He has given them over to slaughter.
    3 So their slain will be thrown out, And their corpses will give off their stench, And the mountains will be drenched with their blood.
    4 And
    all the host of heaven will wear away, And the sky will be rolled up like a scroll; All their hosts will also wither awayAs a leaf withers from the vine, Or as one withers from the fig tree.

7. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Rev 19[/b]
    14 And
    the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him
    on white horses.
    15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may
    strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty
    16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "" KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.''

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, [b]saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven[/b], "" Come, assemble for the great supper of God,
    18 so that you may
    eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men,
    both free men and slaves, and small and great.''
    19 And I saw [b]the
    beast and the kings of the earth and their armies[/b] assembled to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.[/b]

Ez 32:4-8
    4 ""I will leave you on the land; I will cast you on the open field. And I will cause all the birds of the heavens to dwell on you, And I will satisfy the beasts of the whole earth with you.
    5 ""I will lay your flesh on the mountains And fill the valleys with your refuse.
    6 ""I will also make the land drink the discharge of your blood As far as the mountains, And the ravines will be full of you.
    7 ""And when I extinguish you, I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a cloud And the moon will not give its light.
    8 ""All the shining lights in the heavens I will darken over you And will set darkness on your land,'
    ' Declares the Lord GOD.

8. dispen4ever

dispen4ever New Member

No. Study your bible. Look in your concordance.

:godisgood: