1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Are windmills killing too many birds?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, May 8, 2014.

1. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, many times.

It's odd, no one around here had any idea he was into drugs, let alone heroin, and let alone being a kingpin in an organized criminal organization which is what being charged by the Feds under the RICO Act is about. I understand that there's been several properties confiscated and others have been charged from other counties, but his immediate clan is till running the store with business as usual for them.

#61 kyredneck, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
  2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The reason I asked is the Harolds Deli in Parsippany NJ closed because the guy running the place had been using the credit cards of the customers to buy stuff....I think he got 10 years for that. And they closed the place too. Now I gotta go to central Jersey for good corned beef!

Also met a guy who is a big drug king pin in Jersey & I met him in a church oddly enough. He is a young guy but the pressure I think is getting to him.....jail would probably be a welcome relief. What do you get for being a drug kingpin?

3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...it all depends on what kind of deal they can make with the feds....and that depends on who gets there first to make the deal.

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea well......Id save them the trouble & put 2 rounds behind his ear.....save everyone allot of time, money & trouble.

They prey on young & stupid kids. from my POV that should draw a death sentence.

5. thisnumbersdisconnected

Are we

[​IMG]

... or what? :laugh:

6. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Give him a set of wings and he'll fly right into a wind turbine. Problem solved and we are back on topic before someone in the mid-West has a stroke. :laugh: