1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

At what "LEVEL" do you teach?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by WHYME, Jan 2, 2006.

1. mountainrun

mountainrun New Member

2. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Remember you are here because of Jesus' teaching.

Those who make stupid statements are just like many others who do the same thing.

Try asking the man where it is found in the Bible to drive a car, use a flush toilet, brush your teeth and use deodorant.

3. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

4. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

I teach an adult Sunday School class of about a dozen. It used to be strictly senior citizen age but now is changing towards more in the 45-55 year range.

I prefer allowing a lot of feedback. In my view the worst teaching style is lecturing. Sometimes, however, I've found it difficult to keep one or two people from controlling the converstion.

5. pastor chep day

pastor chep day New Member

whyme well it just might be you- what i mean is as others have pointed out the class is to big and some are not getting the proper food they need. you and your pastor aught to be thinking about setting up another class. thats a good thing to happen. those that need milked along can get what they need but for you and others that enjoyed the meat you reseved might like to continue to be feed with a greater desire of knowlege/ remember knowlege is the first step to being a wiser person in the fear of God.......