1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Babies Saved!

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by lifeandliberty, Aug 3, 2005.

1. lifeandliberty

lifeandliberty New Member

One Baby Was Saved At The Abortion Clinic Today And Another Save Is Connected To LLM'S Richmond Literature Drop Project

This morning eleven Christians "showed up" on the street at Richmond Medical Center for Women.

I stated in my last update on Saturday, July 30, "when Christians show up, babies are saved". Today another baby escaped death and another mother escaped the guilt of killing her child.

Here's what happened.

"A couple drove in and the man let a woman out to go into the killing center. He then parked his car. As he approached the door, Mary Penner called out to him and offered him a packet of LLM's literature. He walked over and accepted it. Mary challenged him to take it inside and give it to the woman he had brought to the mill. He did. Some time later they both came back out. Mary said that she was happy to see them leaving. The woman, with a big smile on her face, thanked Mary. She said that she was also glad to be leaving and again thanked Mary for intervening."

The second victory is connected to our ongoing Richmond Literature Drop Campaign. Our Father uses even our mistakes for His glory

This morning Lauren Murch related the following story.

Several weeks ago a crew from the Murch clan joined us on the street in our effort to get convicting pro-life Gospel literature into every home in Richmond. On this particular day a group of three young people ended up on a street corner waiting to be picked up by me as we worked the streets. I couldn't find them because they ended up at the wrong corner, or so I thought. Our Father had His own plans.

While standing on the corner, Lauren Murch handed a piece of our literature to a woman who then asked Lauren to put some on a particular door because the woman who lived there was being pressured into having an abortion. Lauren put several pieces on the door and memorized the address.

Some time later Lauren wrote a letter to this woman that she had never met face-to-face. She included a "Little Feet" lapel pin that is shaped like the feet of a ten week old preborn baby

Yesterday, Lauren recieved a call from the lady who received the liteature and the letter. She told Lauren that she had decided to let her baby live and she had been wearing the pin ever since. She was blown away by the fact that Lauren cared enough to do what she did and follow up with her.

Remember what I said, "When Christians show up, babies are saved."

Please continue to pray for Life and Liberty Ministries and the people we encounter on the street daily.

Dennis Green, Pro-life Missionary

Life and Liberty Ministries P.O. Box 862 Powhatan, VA 23139 (804) 492-9216

Life and Liberty Ministries

2. Debby in Philly

Debby in Philly Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Beautiful story. God bless those brave folks.

3. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Amen.
    Faithgirl