1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bad Computer Advice?

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Don, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You and I think alike; but delegation is an art form, if you know what I mean.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Honestly, in this day and age, the website is important enough that I would compare it to the groundskeeper, the secretary and the custodian. :) While they are not the pastor, they are vital and as such, it is very important to keep up a basic website. I'd rather see a two page church website with current info than a full featured website with all sorts of bells and whistles. It's really not that hard to keep up and even the pastor can do it in about 20 minutes a week if that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If the church is at a place where there is just no one to do anything that resembles outreach on a regular basis then it is in dire straights. They need to call the convention and ask for help to move forward, or just close the doors.

4. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Someday, we'll have to have a cup of coffee, and I'll tell you the rest of the story about that particular church.

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is a church restart in south Florida that we are coming along side and helping. We are not sending monthy income but we are giving them things like Bibles to give away, VBS materials, we are planning a trip to help them to one day outreach events etc. This is what a lot of small churches need who have little to no one to do things.