1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bad News Here But We've Seen this Coming

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by preacher4truth, Oct 9, 2011.

1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Actually it is if you are a Christian. It is impossible for anything of this magnitude to be done in a Christian denomination not to effect every believer. The name of Christ is tarnished so we all suffer.

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Not really. There are many Christian sects that hold positions with which I disagree. And it doesn't impact me one teeny-weeny bit. I am not accountable for them, nor they for me.

3. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

You mean sort of like Cane not being accountable?

4. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Absolutely it effects him. He'll be lumped into the same group by the world. Yet he pretends a maverick and an island unto himself. Both are unscriptural attitudes.

We call this attitude "apathy" and I'm certain he doesn't care about that either. Get it?

:wavey:

5. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Well I hope he is just rambling because if he is speaking the truth about himself he is in serious trouble and does not know it.