1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Banned Member

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by SGO, Sep 1, 2020.

1. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Please pray for the salvation of M.Ross who said that he was glad he is not a Christian.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who is M.Ross?... Blew thru here so fast I didn't even see him and did he post on the board his comment or did he just PM you personally... Brother Glen:)

3. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Dear tyndale1946,

I cannot remember the words as I saw the post only briefly but the gist was that M.Ross did not like the bickering among fellow believers. May have been related to a political discussion. Mr. Salty has the details.

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Tenuous as it seems to be, membership is predicated on being a Christian. Ross selected "Baptist" as his denomination and then said he wasn't a Christian. He could have selected "Seeking Christ."

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then that explains it... So simple, the underlying reason is he just didn't want to be here or he would have complied... Blame it on the Christians?... He wasn't around long enough to find what a Christian is... If you have been on this board as long as the Squire and I have, there is just reason for giving someone their walking papers... Following the rules, is the best way, for a long stay... Brother Glen:)

• Agree Agree x 1