1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Baptist Board and FFF

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Gerad, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Gerad

Gerad New Member

No, Cassidy, I wouldn't recommend ANYONE who loves the Lord to jump in at the Baptist Board OR the FFF, where you, Dr. Bob, AVL, Ransom and other namecallers hang out. In a word, you guys are nasty. Can you imagine a new baby Christian on fire for the Lord checking out those forums with the hope of being edified, only to read the filth and namecalling you guys spew out on a regular basis?? I would not want to have to answer to the Lord for directing a baby Christian, or anyone who loves the Lord, to the Baptist Board OR the FFF.

2. Rachel

Rachel New Member

And yet....you're here posting? :confused: hmmm

3. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

I see that Gerad, aka "Brent05" on the FFF, is a Johnny One-Note on at least two forums now.

How to Win a Debate the Preterist Way, by Gerad aka Brent05:

</font>
    1. Start spamming the forum with preterist posts nobody wants to read, and taunt people to refute them.</font>
    2. When everyone ignores you, boast that you have won the argument, and start crowing about how unassailable your assertions are.</font>
    3. This will, of course, have the unfortunate side effect of people thinking you are a kook. In fact, some of them may opine on this aloud.</font>
    4. Now that you are done taunting and boasting and crowing, claim that God has "judged" the forum, and call on everyone else to "repent" of "filth" when they call you a kook.</font>

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

Is this place getting out of hand or what.

5. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

This thread has been reported to the forum moderator and administration for action. I would encourage anyone to just "back away" from posting here for the time being.

Brother David, Moderator

6. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And I am closing it with predjudice. In other words, don't open another thread on this subject in this forum for a good long time. Our Lord knows Baptist Board has problems enough of its own. We don't need to borrow another site's.