1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Baptist distinctives and other denominations

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Michael Wrenn, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriah

Moriah New Member

You are just as guilty as your husband SteadfastFred is.

2. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

I didn't start it; you did. I responded because I refused to take your bull and keep my mouth closed. I'll defend myself against all liars, slanderers, and attackers. I know you wish I was a pacifist -- sorry to disappoint you.

And you won't let it end; you keep going, even after I have tried to end it.

Well, bray on. You must love the sound of your own braying.

And actually, the descriptions you provided above are a perfect fit for your actions -- thanks for the reminder.

Anytime you want to shut this stuff down, you can; if you choose to keep it going, I will choose to defend myself. The ball, as has been before, is in your court. I have tried at least three times to stop this and have civil discourse with you, but you will not have it. Let's see if you want to join me in making peace, or if you want to continue to stir strife.

#82 Michael Wrenn, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
  3. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

That is a bald-faced lie, as anyone can see by reading the threads.

Calling someone an apostate, denying his salvation, and comparing him to Satan -- this is not challenging someone's beliefs; these are personal attacks -- and this is just a sampling.

Moriah is right -- you are as guilty as your husband.

#83 Michael Wrenn, Jun 19, 2012
  4. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

What are you talking about??? I read his challenge and it did not attack your person but your position but you responded as though he was attacking your position. Fred's wife is right!

5. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

Obviously you have not read where he has called me apostate, denied my salvation, equated me with Satan -- several times, and echoed matt wade that I am a cultist leader of my own cult. That happened in threads that I asked the mods to shut down because of such personal attacks initiated by him.

So, Fred's wife is not right; she is as big a liar as her husband is.

If you think I am not telling the truth, ask DHK and Dr. Bob.

6. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

We are not on other threads. We are on this thread. I read the post you reacted to and there is no such accusations in that post and he merely challenged your position. You are over sensitive. When you responded to his post that way, I immediately pointed out there was no name calling, accusations found in his post.

Put your behind in the past (Lion king's version) or put the past behind you and deal with this thread.

7. mandym

mandym New Member

I looked back through this thread and cannot find that anywhere.

8. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

He carries things over from thread to thread. That's why I asked for successive threads I started to be closed. The mods agreed and closed them. I suggest you read more. If this continues, I'll ask for this thread to be closed. If there can't be civil discussion, I'd rather not have any at all.

Further, Fred has brought up what was said in those other threads, but of course he didn't tell the truth about it or the whole story. I had to set the record straight.

#88 Michael Wrenn, Jun 19, 2012
  9. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Please point out in THIS THREAD any place this has been done to you as you assert!

I read his post that you reacted to and you are simply wrong. He simply challenged your position.

IN THIS THREAD point out the post that supports your allegation or simply drop your false charge and go on!

10. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

The thread will soon be 10 pages, and I will ask for it to be closed. That will settle it -- for this thread. But I have no doubt that the instigator will carry it over elsewhere.

11. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

In other words, you cannot produce ANY EVIDENCE IN THIS THREAD FOR your false charge and so you are now going to play dictator and any such challenges to your positions will not be tolerated?

If that is not the case then PRODUCE THE POST to support your charge or admit you are the one making the false charges.

12. Moriah

Moriah New Member

This is the post in this thread where Steadfast Fred started with the antagonizing rudeness. See here, he comes back with this rude one-liner.

13. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

Post 16 is a lie, and what Fred's wife said was a lie.

Moriah can see the truth of what's going on here. It's good to have at least one person who knows the truth.

14. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Then Biblicist came on to heat up things up with this ridiculous post.

15. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Moriah put up or shut up! Point to the post that called Micahel all kinds of names or keep your mouth shut as you are the one trying to heat things up when you can no more point to that post than Michael can. Thus you are another false accuser - IF NOT - POINT TO THE POST - PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE or keep your mouth shut.

16. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

Thanks for that. Yeah, I almost forgot that one. That's a carry-over from his charge of apostate, heretic, denying my salvation, and equating me with Satan in other threads. They were closed, so he comes here and starts.

17. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

We both posted the evidence, so now it's time for you to keep your mouth shut, instigator!

18. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

Exactly right! There's a mob here that likes to accuse and then act all innocent.

19. Moriah

Moriah New Member

You are welcome. I cannot sit by and watch what some here are doing and not say anything.

20. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

I got your back, too. If I miss any place that the mob gangs up on you, let me know, and I'll be there. There's only strength around here in numbers, so even if it's just the two of us, it's better than standing alone against the mob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.