1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Baptists not holy?

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by KPBAP, May 7, 2003.

1. Graceforever

Graceforever New Member

Obviously this is a serious issue with KPBAP… Paul said that if meat (his freedom in Christ) offends a brother, he would no longer eat meat…. “ for one believeth that he may eat all things, another, who is weak: eateth herbs. Let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: For God hath received him”

Some have power to do some things that will offend weaker brethren….. I tell you that some of you strong brethren ought to bare the infirmities of the weak, not ridicule them….

KPBAP, the Bible tells us that any thing we do (without faith) is sin…. If we attempt to keep the letter of the law, and yet offend in one point, we are guilty of all…. That’s why we are no longer married to the law, we are under grace….. All things are pure to those that are pure…. Brother, it’s not what goes inside a man that harms you, but what proceeds from the heart of man….

2. Bible Student

Bible Student New Member

And the Bible says:
    Prov 23:7
    For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:
    KJV

I believe it is a real problem today that there are so many people who believe they can watch or do anything because of the false teaching of "liberty" out in the word. If you think you can live in the world and enjoy its sin and anti-God ideas and still be holy then you serve a different God than I do.

God saved me from the wickedness of this world and I have no desire to go back to it. You can not put garabage in your mind and not have garabage come out of it. And you can call it anything you want it still makes it garabage.

Richard [​IMG]