1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BBC lack of professionalism

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Aug 15, 2018.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "I have long admired the BBC's Andrew Neil for demolishing lying or stupid politicians, but he came across very badly here. He was clearly under orders to attack me as a right-wing extremist but every time I turned his attack against him he gave up and moved on to the next attack instead. Every point I raised is crucial to the peaceful long term future of Britain and crucial to the plight of gang-raped girls today, but none of this matters to the obscene, left-wing BBC. Mr Neil lost control of the "truth" so decided to run out of time instead. I have had any number of interviews with the BBC and Sky News over the years, but this is the only one which made it into the public domain. None of the others were ever broadcast, presumably because I demolished their left-wing group think. These people are just as bad as Pravda in Soviet times. The sound man flipped my collar when he fitted my microphone and none of the BBC crew pointed it out to me…. Spiteful little children. This video is three years old, but after spotting it on a different youtube channel I decided to put it on my channel just to show what happens when the evil leftist BBC come face to face with polite centrist truth." --Paul Weston

2. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Why is a far right occultist being promoted on a Christian discussion board?

Aleister Crowley and the Aeon of Horus: History, Magick, Psychedelia, UFOlogy https://g.co/kgs/AnfL63

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry, I didn't know who Paul Weston was, but I do know that he was talking sense about Islam and all the BBC did was call him names. Of course, Paul Weston shook them up when he said that Muslims should not hold office. It looks like you have all kinds of people coming out of the woodwork trying to get you to stop immigration and the accompanying terrorism. We are trying to do the same thing here. You have banned Robert Spencer from entering your country but it looks as if our FBI was in on a plot to murder him.

4. Matt Black

Site Supporter

I am starting to become concerned about you: your obsessions with Muslims and the far right over here are leading you into dangerous territory...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Must be nice to get a vacation and get away. I am telling you that I live very close to Muslim Brotherhood headquarters USA called Islamic Society of North America where the Saudis dump money for distribution to all other such organizations in the USA. Dangerous territory is their address. Maybe we can all breathe easier when the UK gives Tommy Robinson a million pounds because of May's obsession with him that led her into dangerous territory.

6. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners
    White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners

In fact, between 2001 and 2015, more Americans were killed by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC.

A June 2017 study by Reveal and the Center for Investigative Reporting found a similar pattern:

Even the “radical Islamic terrorists” are usually US citizens

In Trump’s very first speech to Congress, he claimed that “the vast majority of individuals convicted of terrorism and terrorism-related offenses since 9/11 came here from outside of our country.”

But none of the perpetrators of the major US terrorist attacks carried out in the name of Islam in the past 15 years have come from the nations on Trump’s travel ban (either the original oneor the new, revised version that was released late last month). In fact, the country home to the biggest number of terrorists who have carried out successful attacks inside the US is the US itself.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Matt Black

Site Supporter

I don't think May gives two hoots about Yaxley-Lennon and his dodgy acolytes: she has far more pressing worries on her hands with Brexit and controlling her own party and her own government; I very much doubt that Yaxley-Lennon is one of the things keeping her awake at night. Even if he was, she has zero say or influence over the judicial process to which he is subject

8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, no, she wanted Robinson dead.

9. Matt Black

Site Supporter

A bare assertion with no evidence

10. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who was it that was trying to get rid of him then lf not May? Could a full-fledged police state save the UK? Supposing you did rid yourselves of deplorables, how will you stop the Muslims then? Who will be your allies? Will your army still fight? Who are your allies against Russia? What if Sweden goes under next month?

11. Matt Black

Site Supporter

The only ones who wanted to give him a roughing up in Olney were the Muslim prisoners there. No one needs to 'stop the Muslims'. We have a problem with neo Nazis and radical Islamists, and a pox on both of them

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For the billionth time, don't exaggerate. :)

The prison authorities wrote a letter contradicting their verbal statements. Someone wanted him poisoned and someone would not let him buy food. May either knew or did not know and both possibilities are damaging to her. The UK seems to think that a police state is the way out. :(

13. Matt Black

Site Supporter

He refused to buy food, stoked by his own paranoia. Anyway, I couldn't care less about him

14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Something has to be done about Afghanistan. Your troops return home to jeers from your immigrants. That's how Robinson got started. That war needs to get won. Any ideas?

One last thing, the UK banned Robert Spencer but he is very moderate on Islam. Why not lift the ban?

15. Matt Black

Site Supporter

16. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    IE... false accusations & baseless

• Like Like x 1
  17. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why do you care about what happens in the UK?

18. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why don't you care?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because I am not a globalist. Make AMERICA great again right!

20. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're not a Trump fan either. :Geek