1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Being born-again = brain atrophy

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by HAMel, Mar 25, 2012.

1. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So says the research article posted at http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/study-links-being-born-again-to-brain-atrophy/

I couldn't help myself so I tracked down Amy D. Owen of the Center for the Study of Aging at Duke University at
    ( [email protected] )

What a farce! I suppose it's popular now-a-days for all "Religions" to refer to themselves as being "Born Again". Even the Catholics claim to be "saved". Perhaps some of them are but it's not because of the Church.

Anyhow, take notice of what this study has identified. It's not much more than the Scientific World bashing Jesus. Nothing new here I suppose but their findings do point toward the vacuum left in the hearts and minds of many who attend church.

As I said before, being a Christian should not be a burden! All of you who believe that accepting Jesus as Savior causes a brain atrophy..., raise your right hand. Are Christian leaders missing the mark? I wonder.

2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

If the theory is true that the smaller brain equates to a born again Christian, then Barack Obama and Mitt Romney ought to be the two greatest Christians that ever lived? Guess that kind of destroys that notion.

3. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If the theory is true that the smaller brain equates to a born again Christian, then Barack Obama and Mitt Romney ought to be the two greatest Christians that ever lived? Guess that kind of destroys that notion.

Excellent observation. :thumbs: