1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ben Carson and Megyn Kelly flip out over “angry black students” creating “anarchy” on college campus

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Zaac, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Two idiots. If it had been someone dressed as Hitler or in a Nazi uniform running around campus, I bet you wouldn't have heard a single comment about being too tolerant or accepting infantile behavior.

Let's see somebody do to the Jewish students at Missouri what they did to those black students and see if you hear Ms. Kelly talking about "toughening" up.:rolleyes:

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The left has unleashed a wave of hatred for the Jews on American campi. Kelly is not going to talk about the knock-out game in MO anymore than she is going to mention her vulgar appearance on Howard Stern. If I had a child in a MO university, I would withdraw that child immediately.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Me too. There's no telling who might get caught in the crossfire of crazy people. They might not care who they shoot as long as they get some black people. Good thing the authorities are taking the calls from other students seriously. Shame on you FOX News for grooming these potential murderers.Thumbsdown