1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Ben Carson Fabricated Violent Juvenile Past, CNN Investigation Suggests

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Zaac, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Don, I don't know at this point. You guys will vote for whomever you will just as you did last time. I just put forth my criteria for why someone won't get my vote.

I believe that the Body of Christ has to rise above holding their noses and supporting candidates who don't represent Christ just because they don't want to vote for the other major party candidate.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You AGAIN have not provided a link where someone at POLITICO admitted that they fabricated anything. The Editor's Note that I quoted is all they have really said.

You're stretching things in the same manner as Carson looks to have done.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Politico stealthily edited the inflammatory headline and lede, after the damage was done. They made changes without adding a note about what was corrected. They didn’t update the piece or add an editor’s note. The new headline is very much toned down to “Exclusive: Carson claimed West Point ‘scholarship’ but never applied.” This is a claim not exclusive to Politico and not newsworthy in the least."

When you're forced to alter your headline and your story, you've admitted your first ones were false.

They now sound like Dan Rather trying to use a lie to make something the truth. Laughable.

And you're still on board. SMH

#23 carpro, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1