1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ben Stein Asks If Obama Hates America Because He’s Black

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Zaac, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Ben Stein: Maybe Obama has a ‘strong hatred of America’ because ‘he’s part black’

Ben Stein just came out and said what many conservatives have only hinted at for years.

The actor and former Nixon speechwriter appeared Monday on Newsmax TV, where he told host Steve Malzberg yesterday that President Barack Obama was a “bad joke” and a “very real danger to America,” reported Right Wing Watch.

Stein, who has described the president as “anti-white” and questioned his background, speculated Obama actually hated the United States.

“I think the question is why is he so angry at America?” Stein said. “I don’t think there’s much question that he does not wish America well. He has a real strong hatred of America. Is it because he’s part black? I don’t know. Is it because his father was mistreated by the British in Kenya? I don’t know.”[/quote]

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/ben...ong-hatred-of-america-because-hes-part-black/

Yep. There seems to be a consistent part of old, white men who seem to have to demonize any person of color who doesn't agree with their point of view as hating America.

Because he disagrees with their point of view, he has to hate America.:rolleyes:

It might just be that he hates the old, white guys who demonize every person of color who doesn't submit to their whims, and how their offhanded remarks breed a racism and true home-grown terrorists.

[​IMG]

2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think there is no question that he hates America. Virtually all the seminal figures in his life have hated America --what it has stood for. Obama has worked assiduously to overthrow values and standards that Americans have cherished for centuries. He has spoken out against America especially while on foreign soil. To be patriotic is to be against his policies. I'm with Rush in that I have always hoped that he fail in his quests. I have hoped that he would not be successful. My hopes have been dashed because he has been all to successful.

I respect Ben Stein and have for a long time. He makes a good deal of sense on a number of issues. The man isn't a racist --he's a realist.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Lots of people of color speak out against the America in which white people attempt to demonize everyone but themselves. And I don't see where anyone called him a racist. His words definitely are part of a new culture of code words used to marginalize anyone who disagrees with some of the old, white men in this country. And as a Jew who knows the history of his own people being demonized in such a way, he should be ashamed.

Anybody listening with the proverbial dog whistle knows exactly what he is doing and what you and all the other folks who say that black people hate America are trying to do.

4. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey a lot of white people trash talk America. They do the same things Obama does. They walk and and talk like him.
    You have a large chip on your shoulder that you need to get rid of. Of course you were implying that Ben Stein is a racist. It's plain to see. And besides, we know how you operate here Zaac.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Code language is stupid. It makes about as much sense as a "safe zone."

The word "thug" is supposed to be code for black.

"Hard-working" is supposed to be differentiating between whites and blacks.

It's all nonsense I tell you --complete nonsense.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Now you know if that chip was as large as you say, I would have called the man a racist. I don't have a problem calling racists what they are. But as I've said before, most folks don't even know what racism is. And what he said doesn't measure up to racism. But I guess I was giving you more credit than you were due.