1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bethlehem College & Seminary

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Rhetorician, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    To all who may be pursuing education for ministry:

The Bethlehem College and Seminary is opening up a center in Memphis, TN beginning this Fall. They will start with a BA degree completion program. It will be meeting at the Audubon Park Baptist Church. It is my understanding that those with 56 accredited and transferable hours are welcome to apply. Later there will be an MA in New Testament Exegesis. It will be a "cohort" model.The program will be "in seat" one night a week format, to the best of my understanding. If there is anyone in the area who would desire information feel free to PM me. I will put you in touch with the area representative. Please do not hold me to the exactness of my remembrance of the details.

sdg!

rd

• Like Like x 1
  2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Link to website please.

3. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    They do not have one yet. The best I can do is give you the phone number of the director. If you PM me I will give that to you cheerfully.

sdg!

rd