1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Biden the most antichrist president in history

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Depends on the state. In Oklahoma and Texas, the landowner owns the underground mineral rights until they sell or lease them. In West Virginia, the large coal companies have bought most of the rights.

2. Alex2165

Alex2165 Active Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Unfortunately he is not the only one, many people turned their faucets and they have the same thing.

And not only water coming with gas it is also have dark brown color and completely undrinkable.

OK, may be one guy did orchestrated the scene, but what about many others whose water was polluted in the same way, are they all lying too?

3. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I saw no others. This is a lie concocted by extremists. When called out, one of them hooked a gas line into his water system as “proof” of the lie that had been told.

Everybody wants clean air and water. You don’t have to have hundreds of thousands of people lose their jobs to have that.

You have probably been taught all your life that environmental disaster is just around the corner.

I’m going to help ease your mind. There is no such thing as man-made climate change. The climate goes through periods of slight variations of temperature due to sun-spot activity or the lack thereof. Right now, we are in a cooling period.

CO2 does not destroy the atmosphere. The oceans are not rising and the ice at the poles is not melting any more than the natural ebb and flow.

In the late 1979’s (when I was in high school) the “scientists” were predicting a new ice age. New York City was going to be destroyed by a glacier from Canada.

The “experts” always predict disaster is 12-15 years away; close enough to urge immediate action, far enough away that no one remembers they were all wrong. They sell a bunch of books in the meantime.

peace to you

#23 canadyjd, Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Alex2165

Alex2165 Active Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    I remember number some news when I lived in NJ about 10 years ago.

Some investigating journalists announced that fracking in some areas of Pennsylvania causes increasing amount of radon gas to came up to the surface. Pennsylvania very well know for radon gas leakage in some areas, consequences of it which associated with lung cancer. But as I remember it did not stop fracking and it was continuing.

When was a certain proposal to drench Delaware River in order for bigger barges to pass through (as they claim). But this was halted and proposal did not utilized.

The reason given was that Delaware River has a toxic sludge covered by silt on its bottom, few feet high, due to industrial unrestricted pollution since Philadelphia has its industrial base next to river.

Despite the fact that Delaware River still very polluted, it supplies drinking water to Philadelphia and eastern part of NJ. Even underground water in NJ very bad, I would imagine what would happen to the water supply if they actually start drench the river, luckily politicians came to their senses and stopped the project.

Concerning ground water in NJ, a place there I rent a room in the house, on the backyard of the house was a water pipe with electric motor to pump ground water into the house.

This was very convenient for us and we pay nothing for water supply. But water was very brown in color and had bad smell, so we used it only for shower and dish washing, we did not drink that stuff. Every second of third day we have scrub toilet, sink, and bathroom from thick brown deposit, most of which was iron.

My point is that the water is very precious material and essential for our health. Now I live in different State but still have to spent considerable amount of many to by spring bottled water for cooking and drinking, and fracking surely will make matter even worse.

5. Alex2165

Alex2165 Active Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Yes I agree with you, so call "scientists" predicting a lot of things and changed their predictions almost every year. I also never believed in that "ice age" or whatever it is.

I remember very well when Bush won election and immediately conservatives news channels start denying global warming and instead start predicting global freezing. For me it was like a comedy show.

Democrats released all bunch of documentaries and animated films about global warming, the republicans on the other hand released same propaganda about upcoming global freezing.

Now, due to political correctness or for whatever reason, terminology changed just to climate change.

I do not believe neither side, but I see with my own eyes that climate changed dramatically. May be it's natural occurrence, may be man made. But I am sure that our industrial pollution definitely played its own part in climate change and global warming.

Russian noticed that Arctic ice actually melts very fast on their Arctic northern border that always covered with ice, it now completely melted away miles from the shore. So now Russian icebreakers go farther to the north to break the ice and regular ships now can navigate in places where was permanent ice cover for many centuries.

Chinese also noticed that change and they have negotiations with Russians to allow them to use north Russian passage that now free of ice to conduct their ship trade with Europe.

6. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You do understand this worldly concern and global climate activism is satanic in origin.
    EXAMPLE
    Hebrews 1
    New King James Version

God’s Supreme Revelation
    1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Not everyone has faith, and lack of faith does not mean God is faithless as He can not deny Himself. Satanic deception here is a diversion from the truth that God is in control of all things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is impossible to “see climate change” with your own eyes. You see and experience weather. Weather varies greatly in the US and always has.

We only have about 100 years records concerning weather. Just because it snows in Texas, doesn’t mean the climate is changing. For all we know, the area now Texas had several years of deep freezes 500 years ago, but was not recorded.

I grew up with a well pump. I also drew water from a creek when I visited my grand folks.

Luckily, the planet is about 75% covered with water that replenished continuously.

peace to you

8. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    remember when in High school that Time had a cover about new ice Age to kill us off in 1970's, and the main scientist proclaiming that became head of the UN climate team, and switched to global warming destruction!
    Saw him on the old leonard Nimoy show In Search of!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am shadow banned on FB today. Tried to post on my local page.......No can do. Well, that didn’t take long, even though I have rarely posted, I did post a Trump video during the campaign which was taken down immediately, that musta put me on probation, now they just want me to wear a muzzle over my mask.

10. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you on mewe.com?

11. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, but I’ll give it a look, thanks!

12. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    MEwe.com does not edit or ban people! I have a couple of pages over there - pm me