1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Birth Control is Abortion!

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Trying2DoRight, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trying2DoRight

Trying2DoRight New Member

Because there is no need to debate you unless you are held to the same standard you hold me too.

You make up the rules that you will follow in a debate...then post them to me.

Then we will have a standard to follow.

We will start with your own words....

We are entitled to our opinions, but we can't force them on others.

it does not look good on your behalf if I can take your very own words in a debate and put you to the test by them...AND YOU CANNOT PASS.

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I don't make up the rules. They are posted at the bottom of every page. You supposedly read them and understood them before you pressed the icon that said "I agree." Why did you agree to something you don't know about or don't understand? Read them again if you have to?

Understand! This is a debate forum. I am sure you know what debate is all about. It takes at least two individuals. If you don't want to debate you don't have to. But then don't post here if that is your decision. Post in a fellowship forum where you can discuss and partake of discussions about the weather, birds, nature, your home, etc.
    This is a debate forum. Ideas are exchanged and sometimes the fire gets hot. If it is too hot step out. That decision is yours.

3. Trying2DoRight

Post a link to these rules that you are going to follow in a debate with me.

Then we will start our debate and go by those rules.

I just found them.

Alright cut and paste which rule you say I have broken from the rules.

#103 Trying2DoRight, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  4. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

You haven't answered the myriad of questions already posited you. Plus, debate isn't "you ask me and I answer". That's a lecture. A debate is a give and take. Which you don't do. I've already denied your position with logic. Your move.

5. Trying2DoRight

I have already moved. I have petitioned God to judge between you and I as according to your own words.

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Guys if this does not convince you this is a troll then I do not know what will.

7. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I have read through most of the thread. I note that many of your answers are in the form of a question. That is not debate. One doesn't answer a question with a question; nor a post with continual questioning.
    Other times you will simply repeat your position without actually trying to answer the other persons position.
    For example IMO, I have refuted your position. Therefore you won't answer or even try to answer that post. You won't try to go paragraph by paragraph and try to refute either with the Bible or with logic. That is what debate is. Answering the points of another. Until you do that, I will consider you defeated in this debate.

The rules:

Note:
    1. As far as I have observed, everyone, on this thread except for one person, disagrees with you. Therefore discuss it.
    That is what the rules say. Don't question it. Don't keep on repeating your position. DISCUSS or debate it. I trust you can figure this one out. Most posters here have been telling you that you have NOT been debating.

2. Trolling consists of posting..offensive insults. It is offensive when you deliberately ignore what others have thought through, or just glibly question, or condescendingly give some one-line answer. That is the mark of a troll. Your actions in this respect will be observed.

I trust that you will post with grace and read the rest of the rules yourself with understanding.
    I shouldn't have to explain them.
    [/SIZE]

8. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As per my posts 54 & 80, I agree with the Rev.

This character makes our long time resident liberals seem like MENSA candidates.
    His method of asking a question, and following with "YES OR NO" reminds me of the notes passed around in elementary school that most always ended in some question followed by -- drum roll-- "YES__ , NO__".

Maybe this tells us something about his/her age??????:tonofbricks:

9. Trying2DoRight

Am I missing something here.
    I am the most conservative poster on this whole website.

Not a 1 of you are as conservative as I am on the whole.

10. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I thought you said that you keep his commandments.
    1. You just lied.
    2. You displayed a great show of arrogance.
    And there is more that we could add to this list, but it certainly is not debate, and has nothing to do with the OP.

11. Trying2DoRight

You are not a judge of no one but yourself. Only the Lord decides if I have broken a commandment. Not you.

12. Gib

Gib Active Member

Can someone pass the popcorn?

13. Trying2DoRight

John, Chapter 19, 10: Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
    John, Chapter 19, 11: Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above:

14. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

"By their fruits you shall know them."

The Bible proves your statements wrong. In many other scriptures it tells us clearly that we are to make judgments. I make judgments on people I have to hire. If I were in a position to hire a teacher I would not hire someone illiterate. I would make a judgment about qualifications--both spiritual and academic.

If you have broken the rules of this board you also have broken the commandments of the Lord. It was Jesus that said: "Let your yea be yea, and your nay be nay." That is a command of our Lord.
    When you said "I agree" at the time you registered, and then break the rules, you break the command of the Lord; you break your word.

Since I am a moderator, I can make that judgement and am in a position to judge whether or not you have done that.

15. Trying2DoRight

BIRTH CONTROL is the act of ABORTING a pregnancy!

If you do not believe this please post your reason or reasons why?

16. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

There are different types of birth control. You may be correct in some, such as the morning after pill. But the prevention of the fertilization of the egg by the sperm is not an abortion at all.
    Neither is abstinence from sex, which is a method of birth control, but directly contrary to the Word of God, whereas birth control is not.

17. Trying2DoRight

Well you are going to find out some day if you are right or not. And they are going to remind you that I told you you were wrong. They may or may not ask you why you did not believe me. I would not use that you said to me... as your answer.

18. KJVRICH

KJVRICH New Member

let me ask....is the "natural family planning" method that is endorsed by the RCC abortion?

19. Trying2DoRight

Anything, any husband or wife does for the purpose to avoid becoming pregnant from the union of the husband and wife ...is the prevention of birth. That is abortion.

If that is what is in the doctrine of the "natural family planning" method that is endorsed by the RCC

Then my answer is YES.

I say that anytime you plan anything to do with the birthing of your children...you are committing sin.

God determines all that. Therefore there is no need to plan anything.

#119 Trying2DoRight, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
  20. Trying2DoRight

Birth control aborts the possibility of conception by preventing fertilization.

Which is the aborting of life...which is abortion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.