1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Black Panthers Intimidate Voters in Philly

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Enoch, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Enoch

Enoch New Member

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/04/broken-machines-shortages-plague-voters-country/

Those taking part in voter fraud and intimidation are the cockroaches of America!

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Racial intimidation by black Obama supporters is the order of the day.

But Republicans will be the ones accused of it the loudest.

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

Is this what obama thinks needs to be done in order to win. And if he does win, how can they guarantee it is a real win, especially when people are being bullied and threatened into voting for him.
    Voter fraud, bullying votes, I hope theres an investigation into this. These are the kind of tacts someone in another country might try, like his cousin and kenya, wonder who he'll burn if he loses.

4. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

I am no fan of the Obama campaign, but there is no way the Obama campaign is tied to this. I'd really be surprised if this were the case.

5. donnA

donnA Active Member

Well, as we've already seen, they'll(obama and his poeple) do anything, look at the voter fraud tied to him, at the rate of fraud we've heard reported a lot of dead people are going to be voting for obama.