1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Blacks Rioting in Baltimore

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by carpro, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Looters in Texas have guns too. At least in this situation, if they are black, they can fire back since white folks are killing them for doing nothing.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

In the words of MLK Jr:

“It is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard.”

This is what happens when white privilege directs white people to not listen.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is Official - Zaac approves of the looting - and Zaac also agrees they have a right as well as a responsibility to do so.

#23 Salty, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
  4. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

So does BaptistBoard allow pushers to promote this attitude here? The LORD examines the righteous, but the wicked, those who love violence, he hates with a passion. Psalm 11:5

#24 Jedi Knight, Apr 26, 2015
  5. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The majority hasn't treated the minority as though their lives don't matter. The majority has repeatedly bent over backward to accommodate the minority.

The majority provides welfare programs for the minority. The majority puts up with the coarsening of our culture from the minority. The majority puts up with litter and graffiti and lowered property values from the minorities in our neighborhoods. The majority has to put up with crime from the minority. The majority has instituted laws pushing the minority to the front of the line.

All the majority gets in return is the minority cursing us and telling us we have to do more.

If a bear becomes aggressive, it need to be relocated or put down.

I would be all for relocating the bears.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

That's the majority opinion. That was the majority opinion during slavery and Jim Crow too.

Notice the pattern.

The majority created welfare for the majority and made sure no one else was getting it. Prior to the Civil Rights era, the vast majority of people receiving welfare were widowed white women with children. After civil rights legislation was passed, the complexion of the recipients of welfare changed. That’s when the story of who deserved welfare began to change. The recipients of welfare were no longer considered deserving. They came to be understood as lazy and freeloading.

So save the foolishness about what the majority provides. The majority put the minority in the position of needing welfare.

What culture would that be? The one that the majority brought with them and forced upon the folks who were already here?

See now we're getting real. Now y'all are starting to say what you really feel. If the majority is so bothered by the minority, give the land back to the Native Americans and go back to Europe.

Does the majority have to put up with the majority of crime being committed by the majority too?

The majority has also reversed the direction of the line so that the front is actually the back.

All you get is folks demanding the same privilege that you have just as they did during slavery and Jim Crow.
    Might also explain why white privilege always justifies police killing Blacks.
    How about the pokers of the bears relocate since they stole the land anyhow?

7. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

Better log into your OTHER account so you can high five yourself for your unchristian racist attitude! You are a loser here Skin Deep! "those who love violence, he hates with a passion." Psalm 11:5

#27 Jedi Knight, Apr 26, 2015
  8. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

Proverbs 22:10 (CJB) Throw the scoffer out, and quarreling goes too; strife and insults cease.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

White privilege also has more and more of ya everyday going a little [​IMG]

In case you didn't hear it the many times that I've said it. I'm a grown man. I don't have any problem saying what I want to say underneath the name Zaac.:thumbsup:

10. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

Well you call people who are white "liars"....so you should fit right in racist troll liar!

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

White privilege has some of yall confused about Scripture. The wickedness was here before I got here. But white privilege thinks it can dictate who gets to post here.

Get over yourselves.

12. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

Go take a shower.....you STINK! You talking scripture is like listen to Shallow Al Sharpton......full of hot air!

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I call people who lie, liars. I don't care what color your skin is. If you lie, I'll refer to you as a liar.:thumbsup: White privilege does tend to make some of you lie more than others.

14. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

Still a liar!

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

There's no righteous people here. There's only those who think they are more righteous than the next guy.

16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And listening to the white privileged is like listening to David Duke, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh all rolled into one.

17. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

You have low standards.

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I just go by what the evidence (and fruits) reveals.

In this place ya gots yer left wing fruits and ya gots yer right wing fruits.

Neither side seems able to stop arguing long enough to notice they're all being manipulated to hate each other.

#38 poncho, Apr 26, 2015
  19. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

Speaking of standards.....back to the ignore with you and Zit! :wavey:

20. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.