1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bless your P.C?

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Ben W, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

2. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some of the terms of service, (er, blessing):

"1. Clients that use the DigiBless Holy Server, accept that this system has been made sacred, and do in good faith acknowledge the divine power vested in the DigiBless spiritual team.

2. No attempts shall be made to undermine the significance of the blessing experience for other clients by registering disbelief, direct or indirect with third parties."

Some caveats:

"DigiBless accepts no responsibiliy for the corruption in part or whole of any documents that are blessed using the Holy DigiBless server."

"DigiBless accepts no liability for actions taken by clients, on the misapprehension that blessing electronic documents will guarantee integrity of purpose for those documents. In other words, if you have your CV blessed by DigiBless, as with a normal blessing, there is no guarantee you are going to get a job!"

Even better than blessed handkerchiefs, it is. Next: Virtual pieces of the True Cross.

3. Christian_1

Christian_1 New Member

hehhee!! I remember once when I was in a Christian chat room I opened in PalTalk - this woman came in preaching up a storm about 'how holy SHE was, and everyone else would have to listen to her, or forever be damned'... needless to say, before I pressed hte 'ban speaker' button, she had the audacity to claim 'she was posting from an anointed computer, and absolutely no one could force her to go unheard.' --- CLICK....... no more fanatic!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Oh good grief! How do you spell gullible!?!
    D I G I B L E S S

5. donnA

donnA Active Member

I once got something from some ministry(why I don't know) they wanted money to recieve their newsletters. And listed what some had said about recieving the newsletters and what a blessing it was. Well, not the kind of blessing you are thinking of right now. One lady reportedly put the blessed newsletter in her not working washing machine and the next day went to see if God had 'healed' her washing machine and there it was, it worked fine and still did when she wrote the letter and I presume sent more money.

guillible= Easily deceived or duped
    I'd be careful with that one, aren't all women supose to be easily decieved/guillible, puts us all in the same class doesn't it.

6. Christian_1

Christian_1 New Member

Well well- that woman's idiocy sure DID come out in the wash!!
    As Blessed 16 said, talks about gullible!!!!!!!
    PT Barnum sure had it pegged when he said "There's a sucker born every minute!"
    [​IMG]

7. Christian_1

Christian_1 New Member

Well well- that woman's idiocy sure DID come out in the wash!!
    As Blessed 16 said, talks about gullible!!!!!!!
    PT Barnum sure had it pegged when he said "There's a sucker born every minute!"
    [​IMG]

OOPS!!! my bad---- sorry, I said Blessed 16- it was Dianetavegia!! Sorry about that [​IMG]