1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Blind Guides:

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by servant_wayne, Aug 2, 2003.

1. I know that this is going to upset you, but unless you stop babbling and address my post with some evidence that Acts is not contradicting Galatians, I'll not respond again.

Tag, you're it!
    :D

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    God never contradicts Himself. Shame on you for claiming that He does.

3. Tazman

Tazman New Member

No wonder these threads take sharpe turns :rolleyes:
    The topic WAS "Covenants" but now its something else. The victor is obviously the one who is able to control the flow and direction, not always those who follow. Focus on the goal.

You know for a minute there, both Catholics and Baptist were agree with one Definition. : [​IMG]

My observation biblically has been that God never changed the TERMs for marraige and even within that covenant it can be broken through Adultery.

4. CatholicConvert

CatholicConvert New Member

Ahhhhhh, yes.

One more poster to make me just THRILLED that God has indeed established the Church as the "pillar and ground" of truth (1 Tim. 3: 15). How nice that I don't have to read his tripe and waste months and perhaps years tearing it apart, wondering if it is true, and ultimately agonizing over whether I should convert to his "faith".

Thank you Jesus, for the the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church you founded upon St. Peter and the apostolic offices.