1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Jones University

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Pastor Shaun, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==I tend to agree with the others who have responded to your statement. Unless you can provide the name of the singer, the date he performed at the school, and that he was a known homosexual, then you are just spreading gossip. Which, last time I checked, was an abomination just like homosexuality (Pr. 6:16-19). I am not pointing fingers, only giving a friendly word of caution. If you are just repeating "hear say" you need to stop unless/until you can prove the hear say to be true.

2. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==Since when is listening to Christian singing fleshly (Ps 150)?

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==IE...you are spreading hear say and second hand gossip. That is not right my friend, that is not right at all. Until you have evidence that the school knowingly had a homosexual perform you should not be spreading these rumors.

==They confirmed that a known homosexual was allowed to perform at the school? Or did they confirm that their was a rumor that such a thing happened? Also, if they confirmed it why could they not give you a name? Were they just passing along gossip as well?

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Shutting down gossip. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.