1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Border Patrol stripping agents of their rifles

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by carpro, Nov 10, 2014.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.kvoa.com/news/n4t-investigators-border-patrol-taking-agents-rifles/

Border Patrol stripping agents of their rifles

The News 4 Tucson Investigators have uncovered that some U.S. Border Patrol agents have lost a key part of their arsenal. And that has agents who patrol along the border here, extremely worried.

We learned that U.S. Customs and Border Protection's Offices of Border Patrol and Training and Development are inspecting the quality of agents' M4 carbines throughout Border Patrol sectors nationwide. But agents tell us, some of those M4s have not been replaced. And, we've learned, agents are required to share rifles amongst each other.

2. CatMommy

CatMommy New Member

An government at work. :tonofbricks:

Given it's near the holiday season I'd hope the NRA would think to take up a mission to arm these agents with donated automatic weapons.
    In fact I think I'll call them and make the suggestion. Since, you know, the Cartels are pacifists and won't pose any threat when they see agents are lacking the firepower required to properly defend the border they cross as if they own the place already.

What's happening to the intellect of law enforcement in Arizona?

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would suggest that this info be passed onto your Congressman.

4. CatMommy

CatMommy New Member

Done. That was a given. But while the wheels of Congress can move rather slowly, and they'd no doubt know given the representatives in Arizona, might as well seek a source that could act to solve the issue of having no guns, with the ability to deliver guns.