1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Boston Antifa

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. LowOiL

LowOiL Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some suggested that, but I don't see proof that it was hijacked. They are just that stupid.

I managed to find this fellow's YouTube channel. He makes it seem like Antifa are just metrosexual liberal trolls. Occupy Wall Street twits.

It is funny, the fellow looks and sounds feminine. I have found things in my cat's litter box that look more formidable.

Maybe language warning is needed for below video, I didn't watch enough of it to see if he curses. I watched to the point he misspelled "necessary".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrWSEUKqowM

#4 LowOiL, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  5. Mr. Davis

Mr. Davis Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The scriptural board were I usually post is gone. I left the political boards because I had become hostile. I extended my humblest apologies. I am not back to debate. I will be praying for the posters in these boards.

6. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not going to provide the links because the content is objectionable according to Baptist Board standards (just like the link that the OP provided, BTW). But if you follow the link that's already posted — and I certainly wouldn't suggest you do so, given its profanity — you may wonder why there is a handsome portrait of Donald Trump at the top, one without a Hitler moustache or besmeared by a swastika.