1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brazil

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by 4 given sinner, Dec 29, 2004.

1. 4 given sinner

4 given sinner New Member

I got to go on a mission trip to Brazil this past summer. Anyone else been there? We did med., eye clinic, floride for children,and vacation Bible school. It is wonderful to do and the people we worked with are very poor, but I just keep thinking about the orphans and small children begging on the streets and keep thinking why is there no ministry to them.We were told not to talk to them, give them money or buy them anything because if you do you have them everywhere, but a couple of people with us fed them and had no problems that we were warned about. :confused: :(

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I didn't get to go, but a team from our church did. Can't remember where they went, but it was medical missions and Bible School.

3. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

I have been there three times. I love Brazil.

4. 4 given sinner

4 given sinner New Member

Pastor Larry, Where did you go there? Did you go to a city where the children were working or begging?