1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Break a Leg...not an ankle!!!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Oct 1, 2008.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As a person who remembers the good old days, I'd like to wish Ifill my best as she takes the stage to conduct the debate. As the actors of old would say: "Break a leg..." Of course she already broke an ankle, which doesn't line up with that old adage that one would wish an actor as they took the stage.

Oh, well, here's to Sarah....may the Lord bless you with a supernatural wisdom and wit to take full charge over Biden and those that are rooting for her to fall on her face.

Don't under estimate Sarah. After all, she can drop a moose with one shot, field dress the carcass, and mount the head on her trophy room wall. Biden needs to remove that smirk lest he too be mounted on Sarah's trophy wall, along side that moose, dear, and wolf.

Blessings, prayers, and peace to McCain and Palin. After all, McCain has to face down BHO two more times.:jesus:

I am Pastor Paul, and approve this post....:type:

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

RD, don't take this wrong but I am praying for Palin to do well also. My reason's are that she will be blamed for all the problems in the McCain campaign if she drops the ball. We all know she made the convention and his campaign to date a huge success. She is the one drawing the crowds. I would hate to see them turn on her is she doesn't do well because I think that would be heavy guilt to carry.

Fortunately, the Lord knows how much even Palin can bear.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for YOUR Prayers

You are right on brother. I am praying that the Holy Spirit overcome her and empower her to be the Sarah that swept Alaska clean of corruption.''You and I, and Ken, and starting to agree an awful lot lately, and like the money crisis, the sky has yet to fall.

Love You in Jesus,

Pastor Paul:thumbs: