1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BREAKING: Biden Campaign Erupts, Refuses To Answer If Biden Using Teleprompter During Live Interview

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A top press secretary for Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign erupted in anger on Thursday afternoon after he was asked during a live television interview if Biden has been using a teleprompter to answer questions during media interviews.

“Has Joe Biden ever used a teleprompter during local interviews or to answer Q&A with supporters?” Fox News anchor Bret Baier asked.

“Bret, we are not going to eng–, this is, this is straight from the Trump campaign talking points,” Biden spokesperson TJ Ducklo erupted.

BREAKING: Biden Campaign Erupts, Refuses To Answer If Biden Using Teleprompter During Live Interviews

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So what?

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The problem is he is pretending these are questions asked during a legitimate interview rather than a promotional advertisement pretending to be an interview.

I think most could tell anyway. No need to bust the fella out. See how he debates and then people can decide.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We already know for sure that someone puts his answers on the teleprompter because he has such cognitive issues that he read the words "the end" on one broadcast:

• Like Like x 1
  5. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL. The “what” is so obvious that it shouldn’t need an answer, but TDS obviously likes the obfuscation.

Biden can no longer function well enough mentally without serious guidance and his campaign wants to hide that from the American people, because anyone with good sense understands that is disqualifying for a presidential candidate.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump then needs to resign

7. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The media goes along with the sham, submitting questions in advance (or being given questions by the campaign), so his staff can type up the response, in advance, so all he had to do is read the prompter.

Did you notice his wife, Jill, coming in when he started to go off script? I wonder if that is a pre-arraigned signal for him to stop talking.

I am beginning to wonder if they will debate at all. They may figure it would be less harmful to manage the fallout from not debating than to expose his mental condition for all to see.

peace to you

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL. Ooh, I didn't see that one coming. :Wink Seriously, TDS "arguments" mimic the Dems, who are always accusing of what they are guilty. But in a perverse way, I do get a kick out of it. Your tangled mass of contradictory comments and non sequiturs often provides just the right frippery to round out my day. Thanks. :Thumbsup

9. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Biden is now in essence what the Dems want us all to be, unthinking puppets for their propaganda and policies. Those who actually buy into his candidacy have pretty much become that. Those who prefer him over Trump knowing this, are another matter, but hardly better.

10. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    TDS is the biggest argument any fear freak Trump supporter can use. It’s lame, it’s typical and it displays a mindset too old and tired for interaction. But that’s you ... and you well represent your political stance.

#10 Earth Wind and Fire, Sep 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  11. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    TDS is an affliction, an oblivion I would wish on no one, but is one not unworthy of extreme mockery. You may well have personal reasons, but you've spread your irrational "arguments" all over the board.

You may not have time now to present coherent argumentation, but there really is none when it comes to Biden, the Dems, the MSM, your RINO strategists, and your precious Lincoln Project. Political smear is all you really have going for you. Nonetheless, I do enjoy our little chats.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    forget about TDS, they don't want to be cured, much less diagnosed, I'm wondering about this Biden "press secretary", he comes off just awful. A millennial with stage 4 lung cancer???:

TJ Ducklo - Wikipedia

and this isn't his first circus. Also used to be with NBC News, how incestuous. Guy is a dweeb, isn't there anybody besides Kamala Harris in that campaign well?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ohhhhh, yea having a discussion about political and politicians and political correctness are high topics for discussion on my agenda :Rolleyes

look, this is my world, my promise, my life. And today is my wedding anniversary. I have a life, thank God.
    upload_2020-9-12_18-17-11.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You consider her well?!?

15. atpollard

atpollard Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is certainly more relevant than a pool boy claims he slept with the wife of a man that supports Trump was “newsworthy”, and YOU posted that story for us.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So what?!? But I know what it is.... a little disfunction of yours, right!

17. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother, you've admittedly got other concerns, so why not stick to them and free yourself from entanglement with these political excretions you claim to so despise yet so irrationally and inanely promote? And these pitiful, pathetic, personal, non sequitur comebacks of yours should be beneath you, but demonstrate just the opposite of what you claim.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I promote nothing save capitalism. The Bible promotes it, and I claim my right to pursuing a better life for mine through it. Stand in my way and you are asking to get run over.

19. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Despite your denouncements and denials, you play the political game quite cleverly, when you're not just being petty and personal. Deceive yourself all you want, but don't expect everyone else to buy into it. Some will even out you.

And thanks for the warning, but no one should be afraid of being run over by a little TDS tricycle. Its overpowering self-delusion is a funny way to claim a capitalist right, though. Now, carry on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    BTW, I appreciate these sentiments. The burning question is whether there will actually be any debates. And they have already begun early voting. Thus the need to out him now.

• Agree Agree x 1