1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BREAKING: COURT DOCUMENTS REVEAL Special Counsel’s Office Illegally Leaked Stone Indictment To CNN

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For weeks, we have been hearing CNN claim again and again that their presence at Stone’s home ahead of the FBI’s pre-dawn raid was a combination of “luck” and good reporting. They have since built on that fairy-tale, describing their propagandist filming of Stone’s arrest the result of watching “unusual grand jury activity” in the days leading up to January 25th.

However, we at The Gateway Pundit reported exclusively how the metadata on a draft copy of the indictment obtained by a CNN reporter and sent to Roger’s attorney after his arrest showed a save date of two days prior to the January 25th unsealing of the court documents following the Stone’s arrest. This proved that CNN illegally obtained a copy of the grand jury indictment, and now Mr. Stone’s attorneys are demanding the Mueller’s office explain themselves.

BREAKING: COURT DOCUMENTS REVEAL Special Counsel's Office Illegally Leaked Stone Indictment To CNN

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I watched CNN ask their own how he came to be there at the right time and observed he gave a well thought out explanation wherein the guy took credit for cleverly figuring it out while “humbly” admitting to being lucky with a big smile on his face. Wish I could find the clip, but if the above story is true I'm sure it will be all over the place. This should be interesting to watch play out …especially with Barr coming into the picture.

3. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    4:00 minute mark if I don't this set right @ current time:

Yeah, nice timing showing up 1 hour before this came down. :Sneaky

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Boy CNN knows how to talk about a bunch of nothing.