1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured BREAKING NEWS: Shooter at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by InTheLight, Nov 27, 2015.

1. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Hearsay is a statement, other than one made by the declarant while testifying at the trial or hearing, offered in evidence to prove the truth of the matter asserted."

See? Nobody is offering evidence here so it's pretty much not the definition of hearsay at all. As for the rest, those were statements said yesterday by people on the scene. From here on, why don't you go to the CSPD for your information? Done with you on this thread, you are disappointed I think.

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just trying to help the frustrated trolls here at BB.Whistling

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...springs-gunman-unknown-to-pro-lifers-in-area/

Colorado Springs Gunman Registered to Vote as ‘Unaffiliated Female,’ Was ‘Unknown’ to Pro-Lifers in Area

The gunman who opened fire in a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Friday was “unknown” to pro-lifers in the area and registered to vote as an “unaffiliated female” rather than a Democrat or Republican.

Neighbors of Dear from his time in rural Black Mountain said that he would often keep to himself and had a rambling manner when he talked, but that he did not openly discuss religion or abortion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Planned-Parenthood-clinic.html#ixzz3splrPnMq

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Don't act like your feelings have been hurt by my calling a spade a spade. Perhaps folks who say they are Christians need to start acting like Christ instead of a donkey's behind all the time.Thumbsup Because I'm certainly not gonna take the spit to my face as a declaration that someone is a follower of Christ.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You give yourself far too much credit, Jr. Nothing you say or do can hurt my feelings.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

One man wants me as his son. The other wants to call me Jr. Both of ya seem a bit confused.

6. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And a champion ice dancer:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/29/us-colorado-shooter-officer-idUSKBN0TH0N020151129

"Swasey moved to Colorado Springs to train at the Olympic Training Center as a champion ice dancer. Sam Auxier, president of U.S. Figure Skating, said the officer would be remembered as a kind and selfless man who was well-liked by friends and competitors alike. "He died in the line of duty serving the community of Colorado Springs, home to U.S. Figure Skating," Auxier said in a statement. "While we are shocked and saddened by his loss, we are grateful for his service as an officer and his impact as a figure skater." Swasey won the U.S. junior national championship for couples skating in Orlando, Florida, in 1992."