1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brethren, this is disturbing

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by ReformedBaptist, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The big logical and moral problem with this line of thinking is, if preventing births is good and necessary to reduce population, then why isn't killing other people, particularly the elderly and infirmed, a better idea?

I get the whole thing about too many people being born. Really, I do. But the problem is when the idea is carried to it's logical extreme.

And another thing...we have six children and by our estimation, we have a window of about five years to have more children biologically. My wife and I have had people tell us to our face that we're "irresponsible".

Isn't it funny how some people are "pro-choice" when it comes to killing babies, but when it comes to welcoming babies into the world into the arms of a safe and loving family, eh, not so much?

We joke all the time about purposely having more children just to spite the liberals.

#21 JohnDeereFan, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
  2. rbell

rbell Active Member

Note: read the following sentence carefully. It is a rhetorical point, not a suggestion. If these morons that push the "population control" believed the crap they were shoveling, they would commit suicide, so as to not take up the resources of others.

But noooooo....they mean other people are causing the problems.

Here we see the logical conclusion of the statist, self-righteous, evil, godless left fringe. They are no better than Adolf Hitler.

If that brand of animal ever gets in charge of us, things will get quite ugly. Fast.

3. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's already about to happen. Do a google search of the "complete lives program" (aka "death panels").

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

http://www.ncpa.org/pdfs/PIIS0140673609601379.pdf

5. rbell

rbell Active Member

The Nazi-esque, genocide-supporting idiot who wrote the article, Diane Francis...

Has TWO children.

More of the disgusting hypocrisy.

"You shouldn't have children. It's bad for the planet. In fact, if you have more than one, you're a criminal, you're evil, and you ought to be sterilized. Kill a child, save the planet."

"Sure...I have two children...but we're talking about your child, not mine."

What a scumbag.

6. MrJim

MrJim New Member

Elitists love making rules for others~Animal Farm sorta thing..

7. shodan

shodan Member
    Site Supporter

LIke Pigs in a Slaughter House

Like Pigs in a Slaughterhouse
    Forced Abortion in China
    By Chuck Colson|Published Date: December 14, 2009

As painful as it is to talk about forced abortion, we must speak out when we see such monstrous evil. Find out how you can make your voice heard.

Listen Now | Download

During Advent, Christians love to tell their children the story of Mary, great with child, arriving in Bethlehem to give birth to her Son.

It’s a heartwarming image. But for many Chinese women, it’s one that brings back horrible memories. Memories of their own pregnancies that ended, not in birth, but in the death of their babies through forced abortion.

A Chinese woman called Wujian—not her real name—recently testified before the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission about China’s brutal one-child policy. Four years ago, Wujian became pregnant with an “illegal” baby—one conceived without a birth permit.

In an effort to protect her child, Wujian hid in a shack in a remote area. She was lonely and frightened, but took pleasure in feeling her baby begin to move inside her.

But when family planning officials learned where she was, they broke into the house and dragged Wujian into a van. She was taken to a hospital, where she found dozens of other women who had just undergone forced abortions. Some were crying, some were screaming, and one was rolling around the floor in agony. They were, Wujian said, “just like pigs in the slaughterhouse.”

And then it was Wujian’s turn. As the nurse prepared to inject her with oxytocin to induce birth, Wujian begged her not to do it. The nurse became angry. She told Wujian that she did these procedures every day, and that it was no big deal. “She put the needle...in my womb,” Wujian says. “It was the end of the world for me.”

The next evening, Wujian was taken to a room with bloody fingerprints on the wall left by other women. Since the injection had not worked, the doctors opted for a surgical procedure that is simply too gruesome for me to describe on the air.

Conscious during the procedure, Wujian decided at that point that she really wanted to die. At the end of the surgery, the nurse showed the results of the procedure, and then, her baby’s remains were thrown into a trash can.

Email This Article

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Print This Article

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Share This Article What You Can Do: Pray for this Issue
    Volunteer in this Area
    Donate to this Initiative

As the months went by, Wujian’s emotional suffering increased. She could not forgive herself for not saving her child. Wujian was saved, however—and healed—only when she accepted Christ.

She told the Lantos Commission, “I do believe that I will meet my baby again in heaven. If God allows, I will ask forgiveness from my baby when I see [him] in heaven.”

Wujian is just one of hundreds of millions of Chinese women who endure the evil of forced abortion—what Congressman Chris Smith calls “the worst violation of women’s rights in human history.”

The Chinese claim that they’ve loosened up their one-child policy. It’s a lie. I hope you’ll go to our website, BreakPoint.org, and we’ll tell you about how you can sign a petition asking the Chinese government—no, demanding the Chinese government end this barbaric practice once and for all.

And as we prepare to celebrate the birth of the Christ Child, we should pray for women like Wujian—mothers who suffer the agony of having their precious little babies murdered—every day of the year.

Further Reading and Information
    Sign Our Petition Against Forced Abortion in China!

http://www.breakpoint.org/commentaries/13808-like-pigs-in-a-slaughterhouse

www.mikesnow.org

8. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

You are taking John's posts out of context.. The forced abortion policy in China, where sanctity of life means little, works if you apply their standards to it... But in order to make the one child policy work, you must have an inflexible communistic dictatorship to enforce it...
    I don't believe for a second, John is in any way standing up for it..

9. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Ah yes, Godwin's law already shown true in just under 3 pages ;)

10. rbell

rbell Active Member

For those playing at home:

from Wikipedia:

Yes...but there's a difference of bringing up the "Nazi" topic when you're doing it as a result of having no argument.

The difference here? This radical enviro-genocidist represents the Nazi line of thought. It's not in absence of my argument...it is my argument.

#30 rbell, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.