1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bro Aaron Davis is with the Lord

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by dcorbett, Feb 22, 2006.

1. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am here to report that Brother Aaron Davis went to be with the Lord in his sleep this evening, Feb 21st, in Birmingham, Alabama. His wife Barbara was by his side. Aaron's work in Mexico helped to wins hundreds of lost people to the Lord. He worked with the Ashcrafts.

www.ministryofhelps.org is this couple's website.

2. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    May the Lord give sweet comfort.

3. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

We are privileged to count the Davises as friends. I am sure Sister Barbara will continue the ministry as she is able.

4. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Randy Ashcraft Jr is at our missions conference this week. His Dad is doing the memorial service for Bro Davis....be praying for Barbara, she has to have a heart procedure done this week also!!!!

5. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

dcorbett,

Thanks for the info on Barbara. I will be praying. Do you know if she has plans to return to the Rio Grande area of TX or will she stay in 'Bama?

6. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will let you know when I hear from Barbara...it might be a while.

Unknown on her plans...she has had a lot on her plate. And it was Randy's uncle Tommy who did Bro Davis's funeral. Randy did his presntation at our mission conference earlier tonight. He was very effective for the Lord. His Powerpoint of the La Fe Ministries is a good one.