1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brotherhood of Darkness: a BB member's review and report

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by windcatcher, Feb 12, 2010.

1. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Brotherhood of Darkness by Dr. Stanley Monteith
    2000c,, Pub: Bible Belt Publishing, Oklahoma City, OK pp160

I read this non-fictional book and found it thouroughly documented and amazingly understandable and concise considering the intricate nature of the problem he exposes. Before I give a brief report..... Imagine a book with only 4 chapters. Each chapter is well footnoted with source material posted at the end of each for easy reference, and makes for easy uninterrupted read. Many essential quotes are bold and indented.

This book examines the movement towards a one world government and exposes the progressive connections of secret societies in the promotion of people to power and influence, both within our country and across the world. He brings together the sinister occultic connections of spiritual forces behind these organizations and the occultic writings of authors whom they revere. In an easy read format, he explains how many but not all of these organizations exist on a tiered plan where the base is broad with many members accepted and bonded by oaths of brotherhood into practices of trust and secrecy, where little is disclosed, and where deception is practiced by those who are higher in order and more 'illumined'.

What is the relationship between Manly P. Hall, Alfred Lord Tennyson, John Ruskin and Edward Bellamy, Andrew Carnegie, Cecil John Rhodes, Rudyard Kipling, Carroll Quigley, J.P. Morgan, Edward Mandall House, Nathan Rothschild, Albert Pike, Alice Bailey, and Madame Blavatsky, Arthur Conan Doyle, Margaret Sanger, Adolph Hitler, Henry Wallace, Winston Churchill, .......and too many others to list here.... some more contemporary? What about who and how many tax free foundations were established (and hidden motives) which are largely reknown for their 'beneficiaries', ......how do they undermine the mission of the church and change the 'programming' of society?

Thinking 'here's a conspiracy theorists wearing a tinfoil hat? Think again. Truth seekers may correctly be called 'conspiracy scientist' as they are questioning appearances and programming and seeking evidence of truth. In a sense, then, every Christian should eventually mature to the point of being a 'conspiracy theorist' as the first conspiracy began in Heaven with the revolt of the archangel who was the light bearer, and took 1/3 of the angels with him..... and has continued through time, including now, and will continue til the end of time.

He wanted to be God. In mankind there's been a similar arrogance and ambition. In the words of the author:
    ----------
    As a side note: Six people belonging to a group studying the Constitution, and concerned about the direction our leaders are taking us, joined with me to buy a case of these books and already I'm getting positive feedback from those who got 10 or more books to pass out.

Anyone interested in this book can private message me or do a search:
    You can 'google' or you may preferr to use www.startpage.com for a non trackable search for Stan Monteith or radioliberty.com .

(Both my parents read the book, Mom at 85, and Dad at 87, one a 'OES'...star, and the other a 3*mason.... and each expressed surprise at what they learned and reconize now how they were deceived (along with most well intentioned and 'good people) and how the confusion in this world is by design and well ordered.... by another..... another other than God.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.