1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bush 43 - Peace For Our Time

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, May 18, 2011.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    A caller to the Stephanie Miller show has a theory about Osama. She seems to think that Bush made a secret peace treaty with him - if Osama promised not to attack the US again - then Bush would stop looking for him.

Miller seems to like that theory - especially since Bush stated (in reference to looking for Osama) that "I just don't spend that much time on it"

Too bad she didn't play the entire clip - (rather than the 10 second sound bite) her audience may have seen a different perspective. Oh - so thats why she did not play the entire clip.

Thoughts?

2. targus

targus New Member

I listen to the show in bits and pieces a couple of times during the week when driving.

I find it difficult to listen to because...

She is incapable of uttering a complete and comprehensible sentence.

She never has the facts straight.

She speaks only in broad nonspecific terms - like "corporate welfare" without ever giving a concrete example.

She constantly calls people names - usually sexually graphic terms.

She goes over and over the same tripe - all in the same show and over the course of weeks.

Taking sound bites out of context would be the least of her unprofessional habits.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Come on - giver her a break - she is right about 6.66% of the time! :smilewinkgrin: