1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bush lied about WMD's?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Nonsequitur, Sep 1, 2005.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

George Bush created his own destiny.

2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

No, actually it would have been better if we had in either 2000 or 2004 an honest, conservative, moral candidate that had some leadership ability as opposed to a liberal in sheep's clothing that pandered the Christian vote.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Unfortunately, some people just can't tell the difference between a lie and faulty intelligence.

Maybe it makes them feel better somehow to lie to themselves instead of yielding to the truth.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

After they get what they want from him why should they care about what happens to him Scott?

5. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

6. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

This kind of blatant lie is what gives left wingers like you ammunition to destroy the Bush Aministration for no purpose other than your political agenda.

He was elected twice IAW the US Constitution. If you are going to criticize, why dont you do it for legitimate reasons, such as his actions in office.

It is very true that most conservatives feel betrayed by Bush. We have legitimate reasons. That in no way means that you and your liberal buddies deserve support or election. I would not vote before voting for one of your democratic candidates. There is only one thing I would like to see more than the dismantling of the Republican party, and that is the democratic party.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Won't do you any good to argue with P-nut. He was banned from BB a long time ago. Apparently for commiting the unforgivable sin of repeatedly questioning Israeli intentions.

8. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

You went back to reply to a post almost 2 years old? Last time I checked, Bush does not have the power on his own to go to war.

9. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

He doesn't have banned under his name...

10. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Gee, PN, you've been gone for a year and a half. I didn't think you'd be back. I see your pencil is as sharp as ever.

11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, in the case of Iraq, the Congress unconstitutionally ceded its power to declare war to President Bush prior to his ordering the invasion of Iraq.