1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BV/T or defamation of KJVO

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Precepts, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Precepts

Precepts New Member

Is this a Bible versions/translations debate forum or a bash your favorite KJVO proponent?

2. skanwmatos

skanwmatos New Member

It is a forum for truth. When you post KJVO lies, those lies will be exposed. When non-KJVOs post lies, those lies too will be exposed. Simple, isn't it? :D

3. Precepts

Precepts New Member

Show me one "lie" I have posted? I believe you are lying in saying that.

4. skanwmatos

skanwmatos New Member

Every time you attack the veracity of the word of God, you lie. "Let God (and His word) be true, and every man a liar."

5. Precepts

Precepts New Member

Haven't attacked the veracity of God's Word by pointing out contradictions in other versions. You make thyself the authority to claim these contradictions and call them God's Word when they are obviously NOT! You are thereby propigating the "LIE", so why is it that anyone is not surprised at you?

6. Orvie

Orvie New Member

I wish I could call you paranoid here, but since you post the most moronic statements on the BB, and just about everybody agrees...well, you have become my favorite myth proponent! :D

7. skanwmatos

skanwmatos New Member

Once again you make a false accusation against God's word and claim there are contradictions when, in fact, those contradictions exist only in your own fevered imagination.

And, of course, we all know the reason you engage in such silly, childish miscaricature is that you are incapable of arguing the facts of texts, translation, grammar, syntax, and semantics of the words in question as has been proved over an over again in this forum.

8. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Methinks Bro Precepts would prefer a one sided "debate" where he can attack MV's and their proponents without anyone replying.

9. Precepts

Precepts New Member

Thank you everyone for proving my point. This is not a "BV/T" debate forum, but only a defamation of what yall label as "KJVO". Yall can't restrain yourselves from making slanderous accustaions and the same thing you accuse others as making slurrs towards them, how sad that really is. You "flatter" yourselves and are "DECEIVED" by your own flattery. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

10. Orvie

Orvie New Member

Persecution complex..welcome to the Twilight Zone of Preceptian Reality. "poor lil ole me, I dish it out, but can't take it" :cool:

11. NaasPreacher (C4K)

But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that you be not consumed one of another.

12. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

On March 05, 2004 01:36 PM Precepts said, Show me one "lie" I have posted?

Two posts and less than an hour later, (March 05, 2004 02:18 PM), Precepts does the very thing he asked to be shown: You make thyself the authority to claim these contradictions and call them God's Word when they are obviously NOT! You are thereby propigating the "LIE",

It would be easier to list the posts where you haven't lied or said something untrue. Can anyone think of one?? On second thought maybe it wouldn't be easier ...

13. Precepts

Precepts New Member

O.K.Larry, I see you are practiced at taking what others say and try to make it a lie. I'm sure your father is quite proud of you.

14. Orvie

Orvie New Member

O.K Rickee, I see you are practiced at taking what others say and try to make it a lie. I'm sure your father is quite proud of ye.

15. Precepts

Precepts New Member

Proverbs 9:9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

16. Pastor Larry

Site Supporter

You asked for someone to show you where you lied. I showed you. How is that my fault? You are the one who these translations were obviousy not God's word. That is a lie. They are God's word.

what is with you man? You have a serious complex. You need to get over yourself.

Take some instruction and show yourself to be wise. Start learning. There is much here to be learned. But don't get a complex and act like a martyr.

17. Precepts

Precepts New Member

I have always and will still maintain that other versions only contain the Word of God, but are not completely the Word of God. There is this scripture:

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

18. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Precepts,

I assume, perhaps falsly, that you are applying Romans 1v25 to all those who disagree with you on the KJV debate? If that is the case. contextually the next step in their downward spiral is homosexuality (v26-27). What think ye, my brother?

19. Pastor Larry

Site Supporter

And you will always be wrong. .

20. Precepts

Precepts New Member

And so will you, but God will always be right and His Word to the English speaking people will be just as right in the AV 1611 KJB.

C4K, It would be good to be admonished by the scripture to prevent the eventual outcome of Romans 1:25. I am admonished by it myself.

later, nap time. Three more saved last night!! Got a revival to go to! [​IMG] [​IMG]