1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BYE-BYE Biden

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Benjamin, Nov 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hi you are funny

4. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’m beginning to like you, sbg. You can take a joke, sometimes. I’ve always liked the English dry humor.

I remember Peter Sellers (or Stellers?) in a movie ask a man if his dog would bite. The man says “no”. When he reaches down to pet the dog, the dog snaps at him. Stellers says, “I thought you said your dog wouldn’t bite!” The man replies, “That is not my dog”.

Very funny

peace to you

• Like Like x 1
  5. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The joke is that the dog was English. :Wink (It's Sellers.)

#125 RighteousnessTemperance&, Nov 29, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  6. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    In another scene Sellers asked a man if he knew where a landmark (Buckingham Palace?) was. The man says “yes” and keeps on walking.

very funny

peace to you

• Like Like x 1
  7. Reformed1689

Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah that verse has nothing to do with what you are saying. Try again.

8. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Funnier is that these too closely resemble many supposedly serious exchanges on the BB. :Wink

9. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There could well be a purpose for what amounts to this delay of Trump to continue his Presidency, and that purpose could be a revelation that justice should prevail to the shock of lovers of lies and cheaters who divide us.

When the words, BYE-BYE Biden, brings out the kind of firing back from Biden supporters that it does, their demanding that it is over, we know by this response that their confidence is becoming threatened and it should bring us hope.

The media, the Liar, is willfully misleading the public.

In the week or two to come, the focus of the media may very well change to outrage over the threat of fraud being exposed and the Democrat’s denial of this truth shall threaten peace in our land but the enforcement of our Constitutional voting rights of a fair election will be front and center in this battle and we will see if these walls can be torn down or not.

As the backbone and strength of democracy in the world, what will the distrust of our voting system say to the world about us being robbed of it compared to what will the strength of our Constitutional laws righting this wrong say?

Last, but not least, we must hold to faith that God will bless this country by allowing us to continue to correct the evil which threatens our country and tries to take it over. Perhaps we need a lesson to hold to faith?

Despite the clear injustice many Christians gave up within just a couple days after election day rather than exercise faith. Yet Christians should care that Trump is exposing corruption right now, not be neutral, not be lukewarm. The Left even tried to limit our gathering but we see a glimmer of hope and strength coming from the SCOTUS to stop this evil.

We have been told to shut up or they’ll put you on a list!

I say, I’d be proud to be put on such a list and shall keep the faith and fight to the bitter end with my voice and more to protect my freedom in this great country which I call my home. I will call out to my God in prayer and only His judgment in the matter will I trust! I will accept whatever comes my way and will be strengthened by it but I will continue to pray for His blessing in this matter. Amen.

#129 Benjamin, Nov 29, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  10. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    I had a judge once that never spoke to me. I always said, “good morning judge so and so” and he would walk by without speaking. I didn’t think he even knew my name.

One morning it was pouring rain. He came in shaking the water off the umbrella. I said “good morning...” like always. He walked past, like always. He suddenly stopped, look at me and said,” you know JD, it’s very humid today.” And then he kept walking, never breaking a smile.

I laugh every time I think of it.

peace to you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You believe anything you hear. Turns out Latinos are moving into the GOP in some numbers. You really don’t know what you are talking about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe if they just keep saying “President Elect Joe Biden” and “there is no voter fraud” enough it will stick. However, how many times has the media been wrong about Trump? Answer: just about every time since he came down the escalator and they said he would never become President.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One the case is big enough, because a group of state legislations fail to certify for Biden, then that's when we want it to go to the SCOTUS. When Biden no longer has the electoral votes he will need. Hope to see these votes dropping off this week...

14. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I will say this, God has chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith. And my dear baptist brethren, but not you saved by g, that for the sake of our brothers and sisters who are living in desperate poverty that I welcome the demise of America and pray God’s tribulation come for Israel’s salvation. And for Messiah the Prince of Peace to institute His throne is Israel with David and Zarubabel.

America was great. It no longer is. It will never recover.

Biden did not get 80 million votes. If you believe that, you’re not saved. Or at least you are completely biblically illiterate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    The media is not interested in the truth. The media is set on their own narrative to achieve an agenda, and on making a lot of money in the process. Trump is too much in the way of the former, yet has been useful for the latter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, a really big story, a serious threat to Biden's proclaimed victory, may be coming very soon. The sad part is the media will be making a lot money off such news instead of being condemned for their false reporting and censorship in the first place.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Biden is a bad man. He will be a bad president and a bad leader of the free world. Expect both a war and a recession from Biden. Biden cannot openly steal an election in Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Atlanta and expect anyone to respect his tenure in the oval office.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Six Hour Warning
    This thread will be closed sometime after 5:30 PM Pacific.

19. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Were US military operatives killed in capturing Dominion’s server in Germany?

20. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.