1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

California prisoners can now make the change

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Salty, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is this pick on California week?... First they are thinking of passing a bill about banning the Bible, I read it and it said no such thing but I guess some saw something I didn't... Now there is talk about gender change, for all who desire it even among prisoners... Well I can tell you all one thing for sure, I'm glad I left the dating scene a long time ago... I sure don't want to date a SHE that use to be a HE!:eek:... I think the future of dating should require birth certificates, just to be absolutely sure... Brother Glen:)

#2 tyndale1946, Nov 23, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now, now, it is racist to put a gender on a birth certificate.

4. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have a point!... Or you can put what one person wrote on his job application when ask for sex... He didn't mark either box but wrote, occasionally... Brother Glen:Roflmao

• Like Like x 1
  5. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No problem, they will just go to the Feds for money to make up the shortfall due to this kind of nonsense.

6. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've always favored such a change for some of the prisoners. Different method but same change.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Praying

Praying Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Things in this world just keep getting sicker and sicker. I don't think I should have to pay taxes when my tax money is going against everything the Bible stands for. I would have to agree about dating now and to think I have 4 grandchildren still unmarried with one being to young as of yet but he is 17. These kids living in today's world have a lot to deal with and we need to keep them all in prayer. And do our very best to keep them close to God and show them the way to salvation. Not an easy task in this day and age considering that so many parents have either left the church and not bought their children up in a christian home or just raising children to think that this type of living is ok. Lord please look after our young ones as they don't understand what is happening in this world.

8. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    To play devils advocate - those liberals will then say if churches paid taxes - they theirs would be lower.