1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Can You Help Me?

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by IFBChristian, Mar 4, 2007.

1. IFBChristian

IFBChristian New Member

:type: Hello everyone, I've been looking for a CD that has the modern songs (i.e. Shout to the Lord, Lord I Lift Your Name on High, etc.) put to orchestral sounding music. Anybody know of where I can find such a CD?

2. Dale McNamee

Dale McNamee New Member

Dear IFBChristian,

You might want to check out the "insrumental worship" section at
    http://www.worshipmusic.com

There are 12 pages of instrumental CD's listed there. Also,you might want to check out the CD area at your local Christian bookstore.

I hope that this helps!

Dale

3. Dale McNamee

Dale McNamee New Member

Can You Help Me ?

Dear IFBChristian,

I forgot to mention in my previous post that you can look up instrumental worship CD's in Google and check out what's there. Hillsong,Integrity Music,etc. all have their pages there.

Just type the term: instrumental worship CDs in the search field.

In Christ,

Dale

4. bapmom

bapmom New Member

I don't know for sure that this is the sort of thing you are looking for, but perhaps this website could have something for you...........

www.faithmusicmissions.com

one of their new releases right now is the CD "Brighter Day", they are my church's men's quartet. They also offer a CD by our teen boy's trio, the Testimony Trio.

This is all music by various churches around the country.

If this is not what you are looking for, then I hope someone else might find this link enjoyable!