1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Canada: 491 Babies Born Alive After Failed Abortions, Left to Die

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Figures from Statistics Canada, a federal government agency, show 491 babies were born alive following botched abortions during the period from 2000-2009 and left to die afterwards. The numbers have pro-life advocates up in arms.

Andre Schutten, legal counsel for ARPA Canada, noticed the numbers and blogged about them recently.

The blog Run with Life has reported that, from 2000 to 2009, 491 babies have been born alive following a failed abortion procedure, and subsequently left to die. And those are only the ones that are recordedby Statistics Canada.

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/11/23/canada-491-babies-born-alive-after-failed-abortions-left-to-die/

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When I was in high school in the early eighties, I was prodeath. I would have welcomed this news and had been indignant with the pro-overpopulation group objecting to this culling.

I took my Darwinistic reasoning to its logical conclusion. No who was too weak to support himself no matter what age had the right to live.

3. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

It isn't just Canada.

Induction Abortion - http://women.webmd.com/induction-abortion

Graphic image of a discarded baby in link above. (sigh)

When Abortion Fails