1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Canadian News Anchor Issues Warning to America: Gun Registration Will Lead to Confisc

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Living in Canada, Sun News Network anchor Brian Lilley has already seen where seemingly innocent gun control measures can lead. During a news broadcast this week, Lilley warned Americans that gun registration led to gun confiscation in Canada, and the same thing will happen in the U.S. if citizens don’t defend their Second Amendment rights.

Lilley also told the story of Ian Thompson, who was charged for defending himself with a firearm against four men firebombing his home in Canada.

“We are at a state in Canada where they don’t want you using firearms for anything. Ever,” Lilley said. “That’s the push. And as we look at what’s happening in the United States, that’s what’s happening.”

He went on: “So I’ve got a warning to my American friends: Registration will lead to confiscation. And if you don’t believe me, just look at what’s happened here.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...erica-registration-will-lead-to-confiscation/

2. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Voluntary gun registration has been a fact for many years--through retail and wholesale govt. controlled outlets. There are many guns which are unregistered/registered which have changed hands privately and at gun shows.

The bad guys will not be registering their guns. Most of the anti-tyranny, 2nd amendment types(mostly good guys) will not register--voluntarily.

House to house searches would probably bring more than a Boston Tea Party.

Keep your powder dry.

Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Bro. James